BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
works great for scrubbing off hard on food and grease and it smells very clean and works well. it is very effective at removing food before putting things in the dishwasher i bought it at public. I will buy this in the future and would recommend to a friend.
Jasmin E.
Hercules , CA
Love these for cleaning around the house and especially the bath tub! They are also a great value and you get a pack for super cheap! But even being a great value, they hold up great to all the chemicals and scrubbing and don't just rip or fall apart.
Kala C.
Rochester Hills
I really love using the scratch resistant brand of scotch brute so it doesn’t ruin the “non stick” coating that a lot of my pans have. I feel like they are effective at their job and hold a lot of soap in them to last the whole time while you’re cleaning.
Cecilia G.
I cannot seem to stray away from these sponges. They're my go to since I can remember. Just recently my brother picked up the wrong kind and I never knew there could be crappy sponges. LOL these clean perfectly without scratching my pots and dishes!
Xenia B.
Memphis, TN
This is a must in my kitchen. I cook a lot and I'm a bit messy. This sponge helps me keep my kitchen tidy, specially my oven. I've found it hard while gentle at the same time, so it doesn't harm the stove or any of my pans. Definitely recommend.
Brittany W.
Canyon Lake, TX
These are the only sponges I will buy anymore! I love that they are two sided so I can get the best use on all of my dishes. The scrub side is great for getting the tougher stuck on food off and the soft side is great for my stainless steel cups.
Katie G.
I buy these in bulk and use them both for washing dishes and general cleaning. I feel like they get the job done and last a fair amount of time. I like that they don't scratch anything and are a good size. Will continue to buy in bulk so I never run out!
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
So I'm using these right now and have been using this brand for along time. Growing up we would use these also. The only complaint it if you clean anything greasy the grease will stay on the sponge and will not come off and leave it feeling nasty.
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
These are the sponges I normally buy whenever I go to Dollar General for a few things. But I normally buy a different brand. I don't really care that you don't get a whole lot of uses out of their sponges b4 they start tearing up when being used.
Lydia O.
Canyon
Great sponge to reach tough stains, works great for cleaning kitchen sick, dishes, or bathrooms. Very affordable. Products does great with stuck on food or dirt. Very affordable and great value of product. Would recommend to family and friends?
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?