BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Ebony H.
Chelsea, AL
These are great to use especially when it comes to getting off foods that become baked and stuck to the bottom of the pan. They tend to last awhile as well before they need to be replaced.
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
This is the go to sponge for all cleaning. We use it for dishes, walls, bathrooms, everything! It's very effective and easy to use. It's also a good value. I would recommend this product.
Flora C.
New York
Scotch-Brite sponges are durable. I love that I can scrub my pots and pans and also wash my Fine China with the same sponge. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
I use these to clean at home, and to clean at pottery class, and they perform wonderfully at both. The only thing I would change is the longevity- they tend to wear out fairly quickly.
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
I use this everyday @home in my kitchen. I keep one in each of my bathrooms for cleaning the tubs. I clean houses for a living and this is always in my kit. Great for grime-fighting!
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Some people say not to use sponges for hygiene purposes.. But I can't part from my scotch sponges. These guys make washing dishes a breeze. And they make everything so fun and bubbly
I recently dropped a bottle of nail polish all over my white tile bathroom floor. These sponges were a lifesaver in cleaning up the mess from the floors and the tile walls. Cut the cleaning time in half for sure.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
These really work good! I'm surprised how well these scrub sponges get heavy and tough stains off of pots and pans. I have absolutely no complaints other than that I need another now!
Vesta B.
I have only used this brand for years and it’s honestly the best! It works it’s wonder and it’s basically magic! Never a disappointment when your washing dishes! A really good brand!!
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
These work great. Simple and easy. For something that cleans dirty dishes for its life it doesn’t need all the extra frills. It gets the job done and lasts a decent amount of time.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?