BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Autumn R.
Love that this brand keeps things affordable and effective! You don’t have to sacrifice the budget for quality! Also these sponges are very durable and long lasting! They will last multiple washes! I would absolutely buy these again and recommend them to a friend!
Gen V.
This is a nice durable sponge that really gets the grease out of the dishes. They hold together unlike those other brands that shrivel up in a week. I buy three at a time for backup since sponges should be switched out for a new one every month. Not disappointed.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
We bought a huge pack of these sponges at Costco and they have lasted us a long time. The rough side is great for those stuck on particles or really getting something clean and they just work really well. These are a classic sponge and would definitely buy again.
Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
These sponges work great! My only concern is the price, I don't like paying that much for a sponge! I do not buy them often because of the price!! I bought it from Family Dollar and they were still expensive, for my budget anyway. I recommend these for people who do not like using a dish rag.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These are my go to scrubbing sponges. I use these to scrub pots and pans that aren't nonstick. Will scrub away anything stuck to your dishes. They also work well to scrub your counters clean!
Melisa F.
These sponges are my little buddy the clean my pots and pans so good I don't kno what I would do with out them and I don't have to worry about them ripping because they are strong I replace it every month jus because not that I really need to but they are awesome
Meral H.
Dalton, GA
We use these to clean our clothes and it does an excellent job. They do begin to wear out after about a month, but you get your money's worth because the sponges are affordable. They hold up to tough grease and stuck on foods. I would buy these again and again.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I use these sponges because they do not scratch my dishes or pots and pans. I can use them with ease and they clean very well. You don't have to push or scrub hard as they do the work for you.
Jenica A.
Waterville, ME
5 star worthy! these are AMAZING at cleaning dishes! The Scotch bright brand is really durable and you can use them for quite awhile before they start falling apart. This product is definitely worth the money and I 10/10 recommend this product to others!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Love Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponge and Pad it gets tough stuck on stains and anything else that you need to have done. I have used this for my toilet bowl and I have used this in my sink in my bathtub on my floor on my stove anywhere you name it I have used it
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?