BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1998)
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I love using this double sided sponge for cleaning dishes by hand. The sponge is soft and the scrubbing side isn’t as rough on the skin as I expected it to be which is a plus. This is the only brand of sponges that I always continue to buy again and again
Michelle B.
Kapaa
It's a sponge, and it does a good job. But honestly this sponge can take some real abuse and continue to hold up in one piece. They're still functioning past the time to replace. My only problem is I don't think they are an "approved for non-stick" product
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
These are the only sponges I buy. They’re great for stuck-on food and I feel like they last longer than other sponges I’ve tried in the past. I use this with Dawn dishwashing liquid and my dishes always come out shiny and clean with no nasty film or spots.
Kimberly M.
Pittsfield, MA
I use these sponges to clean things around the house and also my dishes, it works great on both things it gets out grease with a little bit of scrubbing and i think it's at a good price. When I use this sponge to Sloan the tub it does another amazing job!
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
My favorite sponges for hand washing my dishes, these puppies last a loooong time before showing any wear and tear from multiple uses per day. I always grab Scotchbrite when I need sponges and should someone be looking for recommendations, they have mine!
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are good for removing stuck-on food. I also use these to clean the house; there's a lot of versatility in this product. They work well for all kitchen and bathroom surfaces, especially for scrubbing stains and scum buildup. It's my cleaning buddy.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
works great for scrubbing off hard on food and grease and it smells very clean and works well. it is very effective at removing food before putting things in the dishwasher i bought it at public. I will buy this in the future and would recommend to a friend.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
My go to sponges. I love the scrub side of these because it helps so much with stuck food. These are great for scrubbing and making sure nothing is left behind. I highly recommend. I even use them for scrubbing the cabinets and sink when I need to deep clean.
Jasmin E.
Hercules , CA
Love these for cleaning around the house and especially the bath tub! They are also a great value and you get a pack for super cheap! But even being a great value, they hold up great to all the chemicals and scrubbing and don't just rip or fall apart.
Letty J.
These are my everyday sponges. I use them for the bathroom, or washing my dishes. I love how these sponges are soft on one side and the other side is a little bit more harder stains.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?