BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Crystal S.
Madison Heights, VA
This is my favorite sponge. This is the main one I buy . It lasts for soooo long and cleans all my dishes very good. Doesn't scratch the dishes nor surfaces that are wiped with it, doesn't tear apart like most do after a few uses. Definitely my favorite sponge.
Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
These sponges work great! My only concern is the price, I don't like paying that much for a sponge! I do not buy them often because of the price!! I bought it from Family Dollar and they were still expensive, for my budget anyway. I recommend these for people who do not like using a dish rag.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These are my go to scrubbing sponges. I use these to scrub pots and pans that aren't nonstick. Will scrub away anything stuck to your dishes. They also work well to scrub your counters clean!
Gen V.
This is a nice durable sponge that really gets the grease out of the dishes. They hold together unlike those other brands that shrivel up in a week. I buy three at a time for backup since sponges should be switched out for a new one every month. Not disappointed.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
We bought a huge pack of these sponges at Costco and they have lasted us a long time. The rough side is great for those stuck on particles or really getting something clean and they just work really well. These are a classic sponge and would definitely buy again.
Melisa F.
These sponges are my little buddy the clean my pots and pans so good I don't kno what I would do with out them and I don't have to worry about them ripping because they are strong I replace it every month jus because not that I really need to but they are awesome
Meral H.
Dalton, GA
We use these to clean our clothes and it does an excellent job. They do begin to wear out after about a month, but you get your money's worth because the sponges are affordable. They hold up to tough grease and stuck on foods. I would buy these again and again.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges are a classic house cleaning item for me. I love that they come in packs of multiples, and they seem to last a long time (depending on what exactly you are cleaning). I will continue to purchase these sponges for a long time to come!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Love Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponge and Pad it gets tough stuck on stains and anything else that you need to have done. I have used this for my toilet bowl and I have used this in my sink in my bathtub on my floor on my stove anywhere you name it I have used it
Kiah D.
Jacksonville
I use this on the hard to scrub food left on the dishes! Makes washing pots and pans and casserole dishes a breeze! With the four packs, because they are so big I can actually cut each one in half and now I have eight! I would definitely recommend to others.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?