BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Brittney H.
This sponge can handle some heavy duty cleaning. I love the dual scrub/sponge design as some of my dishes need a good scrubbing but it is soft enough to use on my wine glasses. You can get plenty of uses out of it without it starting to crumble. Decent bang for your buck.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
Scotch Brite Scrubs sponges are my favorite and go to sponge of all time. I use it to clean everything in the house from the dishes to the floors and bathrooms I honestly have not found any cons. Its awesome. I buy them at Walmart  all the time and the price is great.
melanie q.
i always use these sponges since i can remeber, these are the only ones to me that get the job done i use these to wash dishes as well as clean the house, i buy them in my local supermarket you can purchase them pretty muy any store or supermarket they are pretty cheap but they do the job well !
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use these guys all the time. They are super cheap and a good buy for the low price. They last a decent time but I find that they start to have a mildew smell faster than other brands of sponges. Honestly so inexpensive it doesn't matter, they scrub well while they last
Emily B.
I like these sponges for normal everyday use. Its not that they are anything special but they are cheap and you can use them for a few weeks and not feel guilty throwing them away after. I also like that they have a soft side as well as a harder side for stuck on foods.
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
Scotch-Brite pads are extremely heavy duty, durable, and can handle any mess! This brand is 100% worth the money! I know I'm getting quality products at a great price:) it helped me through my college days and I know this is a product I'll use for the rest of my lifetime!
April A.
Oneill, NE
I've been using Scotch Brite since I was a kid doing dishes as a chore, and still continue to use them today! I absolutely love their products, including their scrubby dishcloths! OMG! Those things are AMAZING! I got spoiled using Scotch Brite, and now I can't go to anything else, unless I need like steel wool... Highly recommend this company!
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
I use this for all my cleaning, whether it's the dishes or washing the bathtub and sink down. They get the job done and are very effective with getting rings of dirt off of surfaces and leaving them clean. I buy them from the dollar store and usually get 3 in a pack.
Brittany M.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This is literally the only sponge you need. I've been using these since I was old enough to wash my own dishes. My parents used them and they are what I know works! I've tried cheap sponges but they get soft quick. These are as the name implies, heavy duty, and last.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
These scrub sponges by scotch-brite are my go to for the kitchen and weekly cleaning in the shower/tub.  They are durable and good with removing scum, they are also not so harsh that they deteriorate surfaces.  I would recommend these and it is nice that they are cheap!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?