BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Maria F.
Seattle, WA
good for cleaning pans without scratching them up. Last an appropriate amount of time and don't come apart like other brands do. I also use them for cleaning counters, sinks and bathtubs. I buy them in bulk and keep them around my house so i always have some on hand.
Brittany C.
We like to use sponges with scrubbing pads on them to help scrub off annoying foods stuck to our dishes. I buy this product at Walmart and they are effective at cleaning. Even my 9 year old likes using them to clean the dishes! I'd recommend these sponges to others.
Brittney H.
This sponge can handle some heavy duty cleaning. I love the dual scrub/sponge design as some of my dishes need a good scrubbing but it is soft enough to use on my wine glasses. You can get plenty of uses out of it without it starting to crumble. Decent bang for your buck.
Brittany M.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This is literally the only sponge you need. I've been using these since I was old enough to wash my own dishes. My parents used them and they are what I know works! I've tried cheap sponges but they get soft quick. These are as the name implies, heavy duty, and last.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
I use this for all my cleaning, whether it's the dishes or washing the bathtub and sink down. They get the job done and are very effective with getting rings of dirt off of surfaces and leaving them clean. I buy them from the dollar store and usually get 3 in a pack.
Marissa H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
It has taken me a while to find a great sponge brand. Scotch Brite is always reliable and does a great cleaning job when in use. There is no scent to them but they have a great price and each side has great quality to them. I would buy this pack of sponges again.
Autumn R.
Love that this brand keeps things affordable and effective! You don’t have to sacrifice the budget for quality! Also these sponges are very durable and long lasting! They will last multiple washes! I would absolutely buy these again and recommend them to a friend!
Naty S.
Newton, NC
I like these sponges and have always gotten them because they last a good amount of time and are soft to grab and they have the rough part to scrape the dirtiness of dishes so it makes the process of washing dishes much easier so I will continue bujying these.
Crystal S.
Madison Heights, VA
This is my favorite sponge. This is the main one I buy . It lasts for soooo long and cleans all my dishes very good. Doesn't scratch the dishes nor surfaces that are wiped with it, doesn't tear apart like most do after a few uses. Definitely my favorite sponge.
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
Although these sponges work pretty well at first, theyfall apart very easily. They are pretty cheap, but not cheap enough that I want to be replacing them all of the time. I will continue to try and find something that holds up a little better. Would not recommend.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?