BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
April A.
Oneill, NE
I've been using Scotch Brite since I was a kid doing dishes as a chore, and still continue to use them today! I absolutely love their products, including their scrubby dishcloths! OMG! Those things are AMAZING! I got spoiled using Scotch Brite, and now I can't go to anything else, unless I need like steel wool... Highly recommend this company!
Maria F.
Seattle, WA
good for cleaning pans without scratching them up. Last an appropriate amount of time and don't come apart like other brands do. I also use them for cleaning counters, sinks and bathtubs. I buy them in bulk and keep them around my house so i always have some on hand.
Brittney H.
This sponge can handle some heavy duty cleaning. I love the dual scrub/sponge design as some of my dishes need a good scrubbing but it is soft enough to use on my wine glasses. You can get plenty of uses out of it without it starting to crumble. Decent bang for your buck.
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
Scotch-Brite pads are extremely heavy duty, durable, and can handle any mess! This brand is 100% worth the money! I know I'm getting quality products at a great price:) it helped me through my college days and I know this is a product I'll use for the rest of my lifetime!
Brittany C.
We like to use sponges with scrubbing pads on them to help scrub off annoying foods stuck to our dishes. I buy this product at Walmart and they are effective at cleaning. Even my 9 year old likes using them to clean the dishes! I'd recommend these sponges to others.
Jordyn S.
Portland, OR
Quite a few times I've noticed the green on these sponges almost transfers. Makes me worried that it will slowly dull the white I use it on. I deffinitly think their are better sponges than these but they are super affordable so I and I'm sure everyone else will continue to repurchase these.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
Scotch Brite Scrubs sponges are my favorite and go to sponge of all time. I use it to clean everything in the house from the dishes to the floors and bathrooms I honestly have not found any cons. Its awesome. I buy them at Walmart  all the time and the price is great.
Monique F.
Vernon, CT
When the sponge is wet, it had more personality than my ex-boyfriend. It fits in my hand while wearing gloves. It took the soap like a champ and we wash my dirty dishes like relationship goals.
Ali M.
Midland , TX
Love Scotch-Brite I don't know what the humanity would do to clean the dishes of the world without it. I don't know anyone that does not love Scotch-Brite my mom uses it, my sister-in-law and myself. I don't think I have a question if I would ever buy anything besides Scotch-Brite
melanie q.
i always use these sponges since i can remeber, these are the only ones to me that get the job done i use these to wash dishes as well as clean the house, i buy them in my local supermarket you can purchase them pretty muy any store or supermarket they are pretty cheap but they do the job well !
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?