BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2007)
Monique F.
Vernon, CT
When the sponge is wet, it had more personality than my ex-boyfriend. It fits in my hand while wearing gloves. It took the soap like a champ and we wash my dirty dishes like relationship goals.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
I use this for all my cleaning, whether it's the dishes or washing the bathtub and sink down. They get the job done and are very effective with getting rings of dirt off of surfaces and leaving them clean. I buy them from the dollar store and usually get 3 in a pack.
Brittany M.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This is literally the only sponge you need. I've been using these since I was old enough to wash my own dishes. My parents used them and they are what I know works! I've tried cheap sponges but they get soft quick. These are as the name implies, heavy duty, and last.
Marissa H.
Martinez, CA
It has taken me a while to find a great sponge brand. Scotch Brite is always reliable and does a great cleaning job when in use. There is no scent to them but they have a great price and each side has great quality to them. I would buy this pack of sponges again.
Autumn R.
Love that this brand keeps things affordable and effective! You don’t have to sacrifice the budget for quality! Also these sponges are very durable and long lasting! They will last multiple washes! I would absolutely buy these again and recommend them to a friend!
Naty S.
Newton, NC
I like these sponges and have always gotten them because they last a good amount of time and are soft to grab and they have the rough part to scrape the dirtiness of dishes so it makes the process of washing dishes much easier so I will continue bujying these.
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
Although these sponges work pretty well at first, theyfall apart very easily. They are pretty cheap, but not cheap enough that I want to be replacing them all of the time. I will continue to try and find something that holds up a little better. Would not recommend.
alex b.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell that lasts for days after it's used! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Crystal S.
Madison Heights, VA
This is my favorite sponge. This is the main one I buy . It lasts for soooo long and cleans all my dishes very good. Doesn't scratch the dishes nor surfaces that are wiped with it, doesn't tear apart like most do after a few uses. Definitely my favorite sponge.
Meral H.
Dalton, GA
We use these to clean our clothes and it does an excellent job. They do begin to wear out after about a month, but you get your money's worth because the sponges are affordable. They hold up to tough grease and stuck on foods. I would buy these again and again.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?