BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Marina C.
These are great for washing dishes, especially with the scouring pad. They are more cost effective than purchasing a regular sponge and scrub pad separately. They last pretty long but if they start to smell I recommend microwaving it for 15 seconds or so to remove the bacteria.
Jesseca H.
Although I do love the sponges and they work really well getting stuff off of the dishes, too much stuff gets caught inside of the sponge and it is hard to get clean. I'm actually currently using these and have refused to do the dishes until we get new or different sponges in the household.
Dylan C.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges feel kind of iconic because I can't help but reach for them when I'm shopping for sponges. I am always disappointed though. They're cheap to buy, but also cheaply made. These always fall apart and then I have to use a second sponge to clean up the mess from the first.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
We pretty much always use these types of sponges. They work well and you can really scrub dishes, pots, and pans with the green tough side. I don’t feel like they are too expensive, and they do last a good month or two maybe before they start to lose their grit on the green side.
Bethany D.
We always keep a pack of these on hand. They're great to wash dishes with but also work well to clean with. We use them for a variety of things at our house. They last for a while and don't wear out easily so they're definitely worth the price. Definitely recommend this product.
Connie P.
Ogden, UT
I love these sponges! They work great at getting caked off food. The only con is they can get gungy and stinky fairly quickly. They work wonderfully in the bathroom as well. They could be cheaper because you can get some at the dollar store but these ones are much better quality.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
These are exactly what you would expect and need from a scrubby sponge. They're really helpful for removing caked or burnt food. But the scrubby side does get clogged up, so we replace ours every few months.
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
These are the classic dishwashing sponges that we always keep stocked in our house. The sponge side is great for gentle cleaning and the scrub side is great for more stuck-on food! These are super affordable and each sponge lasts about three months between my roommates and I.
Brenda B.
Derry, NH
I do not have a dish washer so I need a sponge that is heavy duty. These sponges have a scrub side that is able to get rid of stuck on food without scratching my pots and pans. The sponge is a little stiff when you first start using it but after one use it’s more manageable.
Tiffany N.
Worst well. Holds soap for a long time so I find myself not having to use as much dish soap. The green scrubbing side is great too. Has just enough scrubbing power to clean off set in food with out scratching my non stick pans. The product does what it claims. No complaints.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?