BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Kimmie T.
Kaysville, UT
These are good sponges for general cleaning but I have noticed that with dishes you will find the green part of the sponge coming off. Great for baseboards and bathrooms. The four pack is the most cost efficient.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
I prefer a dish brush because these sponges get so stinky so fast despite anything I try to do to change this. I even tried microwaving to kill the microbes and it still smells nasty! I would recommend a brush!
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
Only sponge I use and like it's great on the dishes and lasts forever haha not sure about the smell but sure it smells like a sponge. Pricy wise it's a good price and great quality I do recommend this to others
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
These sponges are a great bang for your buck! They are super affordable and long lasting. They have always done a great job on washing my dishes as well as counter tops. They will always be my go to for sponges!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
I have been using these sponges for years and they work great. I use them to clean my dishes and my sink and they work very well and last a long time. I but these at Target and I would recommend them to others.
cece N.
west hartford
Best sponges. I have tried others but they don’t scrub! I buy the big packs on sale at Costco. It’s suck a good deal since I use them for dishes and one in each bathroom. They last a good while with out falling a part
Samantha J.
Denver , CO
Cheap sponges. They rip easily but they don't cost a lot so that's a plus, I guess. Works well for a little bit, but they are definitely not too brand. They seem to hold onto bad smells after doing the dishes.
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
These are the only sponges I will use for all of my cleaning needs... from dishes to appliances. They are great for all cleaning needs. Very affordable and long lasting (they do not deteriorate in any way).
Mary S.
Woods Cross
My go to scrubbie. I have these in all my cleaning supplies but especially at my sink. They are inexpensive and don’t wear out quickly. They are effective and the scrubbie side lasts through tough cleanings!
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
This sponge is tough on stuck on food. I really like how house this sponge is on removing food however, it is very gentle on my cookware to help avoid scratches. Overall really great sponge, would recommend!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?