BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Chelsea J.
My biggest complaint about these brushes is that they don't seem to soak in the soap as well as i'd like, which results in having to add dish soap fairly often to the sponge. The scrub side is effective and does a good job at getting crusty stuff off. I believe the brushes are a good value for the cost.
Rachel T.
Oakland
These are a staple in our house. I keep maybe 20 at a time at least and I use them for everything. They have been my preferred sponge for over 10 years. They don't fall apart as easily as most sponges and the green side is one of the best you can get for a sponge when you need to scrub off dried food.
Yulianny G.

The good thing about this sponge is that you do not need detergent, just use water and it's ready to clean your surfaces or dishes, clean all kinds of stains is special for deep stains such as ink, hollin, greasy residue and grime on walls and floors.
A product that I definitely recommend
Valery P.
I always buy these sponges but this last batch looks dirty as soon as I used it and it looks like the green is coming through the yellow. I only used it to wash dishes, nothing that would cause this. Very strange and disappointed.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This is my go-to sponge. Never has failed me and I've never had a need for another one!! I don't understand how people can get by without one of these right by their sink. Its like a nightmare to do dishes at someone's house who just has a normal sponge without the textured side to be able to scrub with!
Ashley T.
Medway, MA
I think these sponges are the best I have used as far as sponges go. I think they are a little pricey but they scrub tough grim off dishes making it pretty effective.  I don't believe these sponges have any scent.  I would buy this product again.  I would also recommend it.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I clean everything from dishes, to bathtubs, to floors with these sponges. They work great and a fantastic value for the price. I bought them at Walmart but have also bought them at Albertsons. I would buy again.
Amelia C.
Evansville, IN
Sponges hold so much bacteria lol ew but these do the job when you're a broke joke and gotta clean some plates. Weird little tip, if you microwave a sponge for about a minute it will kill the bacteria. Clean safely👍
Jenny R.
I always buy these sponges and they work really well. I need to figure out how to clean them more thoroughly so I don’t go through so many, but for now I always buy a big pack of them and replace the one in use every couple weeks or so. Affordable and well made, they get the job done.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
These are the only sponges I like to use.  They wash the dishes well and don't fall apart. There are 2 sides 1 for washing and 1 for scrubbing.  I use both when I am washing my dishes.  They do tend to smell after they sit in the sink so I go through these pretty quickly.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?