BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Robin B.
These are my least favorite sponges bc they don't hold up well to vigorous cleaning. Ok for a one time use for me, but other than that. They fall apart too easily.
Samantha K.
No reason to rate less than 5 stars. They do the job I need them too and depending on what store I buy them at, they're pretty cheap too. They last longer than I need them to and I never feel the need to switch brands
marciely A.
I don't know how many years my mom has been using this product, but i love it. I grew up using this sponge and now i use it in my own house. Ive used other sponges but this one tops all of them. I love how it has a soft side and rough side. My favorite thing is how inexpensive it is.
Sandra M.
Best way to get your dishes squeaky clean. I use bleach and Dawn with this. Nothing better! My favorite cleaning scrub sponge. Works great to remove soap scum on bathtubs and showers too. This is the only brand I use.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great value for one time use sponges. I know some people like to use these multiple times, but they always have a musty smell after one use. I will continue to buy these for large cleaning projects around the house.
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
These sponges are a bit large as they are, I cut mine in half for cleaning dishes! These are great for scrubbing off baked on food and grease! Good price for the quality product that it is! Love these sponges overall
Kimberly C.
Good ole tried and true. Always used these for how nice it is to have a scrubbing pad on one side and smooth on the other. Great price, doesn't have a scent and you can wash them in the dishwasher to keep them clean!
chasity j.
I enjoy this sponge, it has two different sides so it has different textures. Makes it easier to scrub even the toughest little stuck on foods. This can also be used to make textures on your nails with nail polish :)
Paige S.
Works well and gets the job done. I don’t always feel that it is the most sanitary. It definitely needs frequent replacing, especially if you are doing heavy duty cleaning! It is inexpensive and easy to find at the store.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
We buy these in bulk. We clean a lot with them. Even on our farm equipment. They are very durable and last longer than you should keep them around for! We always get them at Walmart! They make doing dishes a breeze.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?