BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
This sponges last a long time and work really well at removing gunk from pants without causing any damage. The tougher green side comes in handy with stuck on grease. Make sure you rinse and leave this out of the sink when not using in order to get the longest lifetime.
Daphne R.
Honolulu
They get the job done; sponge side for sopping up water, scrubby side for tougher messes. They don't have a scent that I can discern, rinse out easily, and last several weeks before needing to be replaced. I'd recommend them because instead of having both a scrubber and sponge, these are a two for one/take up less space product.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
These are the best sponges. They are durable and at a good price point. They do cost more but they last longer. I usually buy them at Target. The pros, they're incredibly durable, they have antimicrobial so they don't stink. The cons, sometimes with the stiffness and shape it's hard to get into some cups and get into corners.
Molly v.
Fort Collins, CO
Pretty basic but they get the job done. I kind of with they had a more durrable scrub brush type side for more stuck on food but I guess you get what you pay for and these sponges are super cheap. I would definately recomend these sponges to fellow college students who need to stretch their money as far as it will go.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Great for scrubbing those grimy pots and pains! They make the dishwashing so much easier and they don't wear out as quickly as the alternatives. I purchased it at Dollar General and will definitely purchase this product again!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I use these sponges to wash my dishes and clean my sinks and tubs. They do such a great job! Though with the chemicals to clean my bathroom, I do have dispose of the sponge after one use because the green gets all weathered. They do a good job but you do have to change them often especially if you want to keep things clean and germ free.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
These are my favorite sponges! We have an active household with lots to clean. They work great and can be used for many different reasons. I also run these through the dishwasher to really clean them and they don't fall apart!
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
I love how long these sponges last in comparison to other brands. I probably keep these twice as long as the dollar store brands and they don't cost very mush at all! The scrubbing side makes tough food come off so easily! I can also clean the counter tops and sink with them!
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
We always buy these sponges because you can pick them up at Dollar Tree. They're not that good though. We have dish washer so we just need these sponges to get the food off of our dishes and then we can put them in the dishwasher. If we didn't have a dishwasher, I would definitely purchase different sponges.
Elisa R.
Scotch Brite is no doubt one of the best brands for cleaning supplies. They usually cost about dollar more compared to store brand sponges, but they will last longer than the counterparts. I will continue to buy them.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?