BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2009)
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Great for scrubbing those grimy pots and pains! They make the dishwashing so much easier and they don't wear out as quickly as the alternatives. I purchased it at Dollar General and will definitely purchase this product again!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I use these sponges to wash my dishes and clean my sinks and tubs. They do such a great job! Though with the chemicals to clean my bathroom, I do have dispose of the sponge after one use because the green gets all weathered. They do a good job but you do have to change them often especially if you want to keep things clean and germ free.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
These are my favorite sponges! We have an active household with lots to clean. They work great and can be used for many different reasons. I also run these through the dishwasher to really clean them and they don't fall apart!
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
I love how long these sponges last in comparison to other brands. I probably keep these twice as long as the dollar store brands and they don't cost very mush at all! The scrubbing side makes tough food come off so easily! I can also clean the counter tops and sink with them!
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
We always buy these sponges because you can pick them up at Dollar Tree. They're not that good though. We have dish washer so we just need these sponges to get the food off of our dishes and then we can put them in the dishwasher. If we didn't have a dishwasher, I would definitely purchase different sponges.
Elisa R.
Scotch Brite is no doubt one of the best brands for cleaning supplies. They usually cost about dollar more compared to store brand sponges, but they will last longer than the counterparts. I will continue to buy them.
Chelsea J.
My biggest complaint about these brushes is that they don't seem to soak in the soap as well as i'd like, which results in having to add dish soap fairly often to the sponge. The scrub side is effective and does a good job at getting crusty stuff off. I believe the brushes are a good value for the cost.
Rachel T.
Oakland
These are a staple in our house. I keep maybe 20 at a time at least and I use them for everything. They have been my preferred sponge for over 10 years. They don't fall apart as easily as most sponges and the green side is one of the best you can get for a sponge when you need to scrub off dried food.
Bradley A.
blacksburg
I use these sponges every time I wash a dish because I personally hate dishwashers. These sponges last forever and I really like how they have the scrubbing side as well as the spongy side. I will definitely buy them again once mine finally deteriorate on me which I don’t see happening anytime soon.
Yulianny G.

The good thing about this sponge is that you do not need detergent, just use water and it's ready to clean your surfaces or dishes, clean all kinds of stains is special for deep stains such as ink, hollin, greasy residue and grime on walls and floors.
A product that I definitely recommend
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?