BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Antoniette T.
Marina, CA
I would give 5 stars but the sponges I just bought last month are already falling apart. Usually these are great and I love using them. The pros I've experienced it that they work to get tough grime out and that I would not only use them in the kitchen but to clean up other surfaces too. The con is that after a few weeks it started to fall apart.
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
I love cleaning with these sponges. They make my cleaning life so much easier. I can scrub any dirt or rust away from my dishes to my countertops. I highly recommend this product to all of my friends and family because I just love it so much! Once I bought these sponges I never thought about buying any other sponges from other brands.
Daphne R.
Honolulu
They get the job done; sponge side for sopping up water, scrubby side for tougher messes. They don't have a scent that I can discern, rinse out easily, and last several weeks before needing to be replaced. I'd recommend them because instead of having both a scrubber and sponge, these are a two for one/take up less space product.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
This sponges last a long time and work really well at removing gunk from pants without causing any damage. The tougher green side comes in handy with stuck on grease. Make sure you rinse and leave this out of the sink when not using in order to get the longest lifetime.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
It’s the only sponge I ever use! I like that it’s affordable and very durable. The product stays in tack a long while and doesn’t break apart compared to other brands. The only issue I had with this was the green color that seeps out the first squeeze but I figured of course it’s the dye. So it doesn’t really affect its use.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
These are the best sponges. They are durable and at a good price point. They do cost more but they last longer. I usually buy them at Target. The pros, they're incredibly durable, they have antimicrobial so they don't stink. The cons, sometimes with the stiffness and shape it's hard to get into some cups and get into corners.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
This sponge help keep our pots and pains grease and grime free. The two different sides allow you different scrubbing power for whatever chore you need done. Super affordable!
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
Pretty basic but they get the job done. I kind of with they had a more durrable scrub brush type side for more stuck on food but I guess you get what you pay for and these sponges are super cheap. I would definately recomend these sponges to fellow college students who need to stretch their money as far as it will go.
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge is an inexpensive scrubber that you can find at your local grocery store, pharmacy or big box store. It’s very effective, especially on non stick cooking ware that you don’t want to use steel wool on, because it doesn’t scratch it up and still removes stuck on food, etc. I’d definitely recommend.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I use these sponges to wash my dishes and clean my sinks and tubs. They do such a great job! Though with the chemicals to clean my bathroom, I do have dispose of the sponge after one use because the green gets all weathered. They do a good job but you do have to change them often especially if you want to keep things clean and germ free.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?