BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
We use these quite a bit. I️ don’t really like to use sponges because they hold a lot of bacteria and leftover food but they do come in handy when you really need to scrub leftover food or just cleaning the counters and isn’t too hard on whatever you’re cleaning.
Diana H.
['Elk Grove', ''], CA
I use these sponges all the time whenever I hand wash dishes. For the price, they are very affordable. One sponge will last me about a month and after that it will begin to fall apart or retain some staining color. Keep in mind, I hand wash my dishes at least twice a day.
Jennifer B.
These are the only sponges we buy for our dishes. They have a nice sponge side and the scrub side is the only one we have tried that works on all of what we cook on or leave on our dishes. They hold up well and you can disinfect them by throwing them in the microwave for a minute.
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
This is the sponge that we use, but I feel like it is not spongy enough to create a lot of foam and to absorb the diswashing soap. The soap just sits on top of the sponge. But I still love this sponge. It still does the does but I hope they make it a little bit spongier.
Tonie T.
Marina, CA
I would give 5 stars but the sponges I just bought last month are already falling apart. Usually these are great and I love using them. The pros I've experienced it that they work to get tough grime out and that I would not only use them in the kitchen but to clean up other surfaces too. The con is that after a few weeks it started to fall apart.
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
I love cleaning with these sponges. They make my cleaning life so much easier. I can scrub any dirt or rust away from my dishes to my countertops. I highly recommend this product to all of my friends and family because I just love it so much! Once I bought these sponges I never thought about buying any other sponges from other brands.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
This sponges last a long time and work really well at removing gunk from pants without causing any damage. The tougher green side comes in handy with stuck on grease. Make sure you rinse and leave this out of the sink when not using in order to get the longest lifetime.
Daphne R.
They get the job done; sponge side for sopping up water, scrubby side for tougher messes. They don't have a scent that I can discern, rinse out easily, and last several weeks before needing to be replaced. I'd recommend them because instead of having both a scrubber and sponge, these are a two for one/take up less space product.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
These are the best sponges. They are durable and at a good price point. They do cost more but they last longer. I usually buy them at Target. The pros, they're incredibly durable, they have antimicrobial so they don't stink. The cons, sometimes with the stiffness and shape it's hard to get into some cups and get into corners.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
It’s the only sponge I ever use! I like that it’s affordable and very durable. The product stays in tack a long while and doesn’t break apart compared to other brands. The only issue I had with this was the green color that seeps out the first squeeze but I figured of course it’s the dye. So it doesn’t really affect its use.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?