BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Katie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy these in bulk and use them both for washing dishes and general cleaning. I feel like they get the job done and last a fair amount of time. I like that they don't scratch anything and are a good size. Will continue to buy in bulk so I never run out!
Shannon A.
Essex, MD
These are go to for the scrubby side. My only issue that they are not quite as effective for wiping counters as magic erasers. They are great for scrubbing tough spots on dishes though!
Christina A.
Baltimore,MD
I use these sponges to clean my bathrooms. They are great for scrubbing tubs. I have hard water and it’s tough some times to scrub but these definitely help. They are a good price and worth a value. I always buy them and will continue to buy.
Tawnee W.
Farmington
These are your basic, sturdy, inexpensive, go-to sponges. They work great to clean dishes or wipe down counters. They don’t have any scent, but they hold up well. They’re cheap enough to go with over getting an off brand. I always stick with scotch brite.
Adrienne M.
Kearney, NE
Easy to find and easy to use! I use these sponges for washing dishes, cleaning around the house, and even scrubbing off the stick on foods in the bottom of the oven. Will continue to buy as they are inexpensive and stand up to a good scrub!
Cecilia G.
I cannot seem to stray away from these sponges. They're my go to since I can remember. Just recently my brother picked up the wrong kind and I never knew there could be crappy sponges. LOL these clean perfectly without scratching my pots and dishes!
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
As far as sponges go this is the only brand I will use. I buy from Walmart most of the time and I keep them stocked up at our house. The price really isn't bad for the value of these and they last awhile. I would definitely recommend these
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
Love these sponges! I like that there are two sides. One to take off tough dirt and grime. And the other side is gentle enough to use on any surface. We use these sponges in different areas of the house and never experienced anything bad.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
I use these sponges for cleaning more than normal dish washing. They don't have an overpowering scent, which I prefer. They hold together really well even on tough surfaces. They also offer really great scrubbing power. I will continue to buy!
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
These are my favorite sponges. They have a rough side and a soft side. Both sides do a fantastic job cleaning. You can find this product at Walmart for very cheap. I always buy them because they are disposable and you can buy in bulk.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?