BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I think for the money you get a good sponge. However after not too long they start smelling spoiled and it leaves that scent on my hands for such a long time. I think they could work on that aspect and then they'll corner the market in kitchen sponges.
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
No better sponge! I get a new 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite every 4 months since I use a fresh sponge every first of the month. It's very long lasting and works amazingly to take off that extra hard to get grime stuck in pots and pans.
Crystal R.
You cannot go wrong with scotch brite sponges. I personally like to use them to clean my bathrooms, and my oven. I don't use them on my dishes because I prefer washcloths. I try not to keep one too long though so that there is no bacteria growth.
Laura S.
Scotch-bright sponges are what I grew up with issuing and seeing my mom use! I now buy them for my house and family! They last long clean well in the dishwasher and just in my opinion the best sponges. You can even buy a huge bundle at Costco!!!
Vanessa |.
These Scotch-Brite sponges have always been used at home. Mom used them, and now I used them in my home. We use the green ones for the kitchen and the blue ones for the bathroom. Color-coding allows us to avoid contamination! :) They work great at getting tough stains from sink and sticking muck from food to who-knows-what from dishes and pans. They’re of great-quality and last a very reasonable time! Definitely will continue to use these sponges in our home.
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I think these are the best sponges when you have a dirty job to do. I usually use these on dishes that have something caked on them. The scoring side really helps get the nastiness off. I recommend these for your heavy duty dirty dishes.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
The sponges are great for every day cleaning we usually have one like that for our regular dishes but we also use the sponges for when cleaning our bathroom they are very durable and they’re also very affordable we do tend to throw the sponge out about every week and I have just because we like to be extra clean but with proper care and cleaning the sponges well I could probably make it a little bit longer especially if you’re not using it every day
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I love these sponges. I use them for washing dishes and for cleaning. They give the best of both worlds. The soft side wipes up mess smoothly and the rough side helps to scrub on those hard, just not budging stains. Plus these sponges are long lasting and can be used over and over again. I've tried other sponges and they just don't live up to these. Plus there are some great coupons out there for them.
Jacquelyn K.
These scrub brushes are just the best! They’re long lasting and get the job done. The scent is good. The quality and price are great! They are available for purchase at so many places so always easy to find!
Anukriti Amarnath S.
HARTFORD, CT
I have been using Scotch Brite for many years now. It is my family's favorite not only in the US but also in India. It is quite tough on greasy stains and lasts longer than all the other brands I have tried.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?