BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love having these. They work. They don't cost that much. No scent on them. I will continue to buy them. I would recommend them too. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart. They are at a great value price. Not overly pricey.
HeeMee R.
I love these sponges. Extra green pad scrub on one side and a soft sponge on the other. Helps my dawn soap cut through the grease. I actually find it at the 99 cent store sometimes otherwise I buy it at any store I see it at
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
These sponges are affordable and always get the job done. They’re one of the more common brands so it should be easy to find in the home cleaning section of your grocery store. Not sure what more you could want from a sponge!
Amanda S.
colorado springs
The perfect sponge and it’s the only one I use. The scrubby side makes it easy to get stubborn food off but doesn’t scratch my pans. They are sold everywhere even the dollar tree has them. I will always buy these sponges.
Brianna Z.
These sponges get the job done and work great for washing dishes or even for scrubbing the counters or bathroom ! I just wish they would last a little longer but they definitely serve their purpose and I would recommend them !
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I love these sponges. I use them for washing dishes and for cleaning. They give the best of both worlds. The soft side wipes up mess smoothly and the rough side helps to scrub on those hard, just not budging stains. Plus these sponges are long lasting and can be used over and over again. I've tried other sponges and they just don't live up to these. Plus there are some great coupons out there for them.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I love these in the scrub pad form only, but these with the sponge gets torn up so fast but the scrub pad only ones last so long. And that could just be my use. I typically use a rag and use these scotch brites for scrubbing. So if you need manly for scrubbing try the scrub pad only. Either way I’m giving it 4 starts because it works well for cleaning up little messes and stuck on messes!
Brook L.
Scotch Brite's sponges are great for cleaning everything from the dishes to the bathroom. I like that they don't scratch my pots and pans and are heavy duty. Having a soft side and a scrubby side is a must in our household. I like the soft side for more delicate surfaces and the scrubby side for dried on messes like when my 5 year old drips syrup all over the table and it dries on.
Elysia F.
Combine
I want to just let you know that if you’re looking for a great sponge to clean extremely dirty pots and pans then you’ve had better buy this product now. I can only smell very little so I can’t say what smell it has for sure, but it cleans dishes extrodinarily well!
Jana W.
Tehachapi
These are good sponges,  it need to be washed in the dishwasher after each use or they start to have an order.  I use them daily, but again, wash them daily.  They do wear out quickly,  but worth purchasing more as they are gentle on pots and pans.  When new, the coarse side can be abrasive on gentle skin so wearing gloves is advisable.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?