BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Jana W.
Tehachapi
These are good sponges,  it need to be washed in the dishwasher after each use or they start to have an order.  I use them daily, but again, wash them daily.  They do wear out quickly,  but worth purchasing more as they are gentle on pots and pans.  When new, the coarse side can be abrasive on gentle skin so wearing gloves is advisable.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
The only sponges I ever by are the Scotch-Brite sponges. They really do the job. If I have something delicate the yellow side is great if I have something stuck on that I really need to scrub the green side works great. The only thing I would say is don't use it on non-stick cookware it's not recommended that you use it on that. Otherwise it works fantastic.
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
No better sponge! I get a new 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite every 4 months since I use a fresh sponge every first of the month. It's very long lasting and works amazingly to take off that extra hard to get grime stuck in pots and pans.
Pkei Y.
Saint Paul , MN
I just love how it comes in packs that way I have extra when one is overused and ready to go in the trash. They clean up everything and is flexible even to use in areas that are tight.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
It’s a sponge. I can’t say I pick this brand for any specific reason. They work so I continue to use them. They don’t come apart like some cheaper sponges so that’s probably a reason right there.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
These Scotch Brite sponges are the real deal. They perform as advertised and hold up well to heavy use. The scouring pad on some no-name brand sponges quickly pulls away from the sponge. I bought 18 of these bad boys. I am confident that this will exceed my annual sponge requirement. I use the sponges in my kitchen; then it's on to the bathroom.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
They work great when they are brand new but they wear fast. They also don't "wash" very well. I put some in the washer to get that nasty smell out and they didn't come out very well. Would recommend cause I guess these are things that you have to deal with but just know you need to replace often...luckily they aren't expensive!
Eneida G.
San Antonio , TX
I like to use the double sided Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges. I usually purchase them at Walmart. I like how the soft side can be used on the simple cleaning and to pick up spilled drinks and the rough side can be used on the hard greasy pots with food stuck on it. Both sides work great for me.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor are handy sponges to have around. They are gentle enough not to scratch your glassware, and tough enough to get that spaghetti sauce off with ease. I bought these at Kroger for a great price. I recommend Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges to get the job done.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I have been using Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge for years. They are very effective at scraping away tough baked on dishes. Very affordable and can be purchased at most grocery stores. There are competitors but no one beats Scotch Brite. I will continue to purchase Scotch Brite and recommend it to others.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?