BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Monum K.
I've been using these for years and they have never failed me! They work great and are pretty durable
CINTIA A.
Calexico, CA
La mejor esponja para lavar trastea dura muchooo tiempo y deja los platos super limpios la comrparia
Gemmy M.
Dubai
My kitchen partner. Most trusted. This is so budget friendly. And the texture is okay. Easy to avail
Savanna B.
I love these! They always help when something sticks to my pans! Plus they’re cheap and last forever!
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt 😍
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
Wash dishes real good. Quite a dense sponge making it last quite long, does the job and works great
Stephanie N.
toronto
Love it! Love to buy it and use it. In fact products of the brand are amazing and I really love it
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
I use this product when I am washing pots and pan and anything that I can't put in the dishwasher.
Perla A.
its a great product it clean very well it doesn't ruin crockery and it takes all the dirty it have
Camila T.
Doral, FL
Esponja multiusos que no absorbe la grasa de la cristaleria y mantiene su forma por largo tiempo.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?