BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Shari S.
Works for everything, dishes, pots, counters, stove-tops, face basins, bath-tubs, i even use this to scrub down my makeup area
Tobi A.
I've always used scotch and bite because they're the only sponges that really do the job right for me when washing the dishes.
Sarah O.
Maddox Cove, NL
Versatile. Great for all areas in the house. I use them in the bathroom, kitchen and laudry rooms. Great so delicate surfaces.
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
I use this product all the time, basically every day and it definitely cleans well. I definitely recommend for others to use.
Miarosa F.
The only ever brand that my family uses to wash dishes with simply because it does its job well and doesn't wear out quickly.
Catalina D.
no la uso muy a menudo pero cuando tengo dinero usuamente las compro y obviamente las uso para limpiar ,son de buena calidad
Yara a.
alexandria, Al manshiya mail box no
I love this, it cleans everything you want and it's gentle on my hand other brands hurt my hand alot, and it's not too pricey
Lety S.
Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
really good product, it last long , not expensive, and its really effective, it removes everything, rough, works really good
Joe N.
Would love to have them in house we always loose are sponges and my family would love it and my mum and dad would love it too
Lahh T.
essa esponja é boa ela dura bastante tempo em casa, e tem um preço bom e fácil de encontrar tem dela em qualquer supermercado
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?