BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Lahh T.
essa esponja é boa ela dura bastante tempo em casa, e tem um preço bom e fácil de encontrar tem dela em qualquer supermercado
Yara a.
Alexandria
I love this, it cleans everything you want and it's gentle on my hand other brands hurt my hand alot, and it's not too pricey
Catalina D.
no la uso muy a menudo pero cuando tengo dinero usuamente las compro y obviamente las uso para limpiar ,son de buena calidad
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
I use this product all the time, basically every day and it definitely cleans well. I definitely recommend for others to use.
Joe N.
Would love to have them in house we always loose are sponges and my family would love it and my mum and dad would love it too
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
Great regular sponges. Go to product for sponges, they are affordable and a classic sponge. I would recommend these.
Samantha B.
Nanaimo, BC
Great sponges. You can use to clean or to scrub. I would highly recommend this product everyone if you want a great sponge.
Julia C.
Rio de janeiro
alta durabilidade bastante resistente e limpa muito mais fácil do que as outras. Fácil de tira da embalagem e bem pratica.
Isabelle C.
Je l'utilise pour déloger ce qui est coller dans mes poêle. Efficace mais égratigne un peu alors il faut h aller doucement
Madhurima S.
Burdwan
This is the regular dish washing scrubber we use in my house. It doesn't last very long though. Requires frequent changing.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?