BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Melissa F.
My usual sponge that I purchase. Good size and fits in my hand well, it works effectively and out lasts the cheap dollar store ones.
Sania Z.
Lahore, Punjab
I use these sponges to clean my dishes. It lasts longer than other sponges and saves the product being used like dishwashing liquid.
Moody M.
Dubai
They live forever, it does not stink and does not lose its shape. And when I feel like recycling it, I use it to scrub the bathroom.
avisha j.
It is a good product and saves much wastage of soap but it is not that much long lasting and that is the only negative point in it
Megan B.
Tottenham, Ontario
Love these sponges when they are brand new out of the package. But they get run down pretty quickly which is why I give it 3 stars
Shania C.
Great to wash your dishes if your dishwasher is being uesd or when you need a quick clean that gets all the stuck on food with ease
Nayab N.
Lahore
I often use this in my kitchen or to clean hard surfaces of my house which have hard dirt on them or are not washed properly
Hadeer H.
I regulary use it for my dishes & it leaves them clean with less effort from my side wich makes the dishwashing more easier fir me
Rajinder M.
Scarborough
this is the best sponge, and it last for long time. Good price, these scrub work very well.  my favorite sponge.
Charlie L.
Halifax, NS
Great sponges. Buy them in bulk so I always have a generous supply. Multipurpose for sure. If only they'd wash the dishes for me!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?