BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
María V.
They last a lot, when placing the soap it is very foamy and does not acquire bad smell over time, besides they are multipurpose I love them.
Ana R.
I like this product. This wash my dishes well and a it have a long duration.
I recommended this product another person and they like it
Scrubbies that we use and they work well and last a while and can use for other things not just dishes. Affordable and easy to find and use
Jessica G.
Does the job it needs to, i just hate how they fall apart after a little while, the price is great but the quality seems to disappear fast.
Brodie H.
Love the double side scrub ability, doesn't fall apart under a good scrubbing! Rinses easy and doesn't smell after one use! Good product!
these sponges are the most used in my home, are good and durable, effectively clean the dishes. has its part for dishes and for pots
JULIE K.

I really like her, after all we only buy from her whenever we go to the market. And it lasts a lot. The view of other ... good product..
Karize C.

excellent quality sponge , hard enough, always have several in my closets , super recommend , is not disgusting as other sponges are .
la esponja tradicional, que con su parte rustica me ayuda a remover los residuos mas dificiles las ollas y platos, siempre recomendada.
Divyachetan P.
Wat to say it's always cool i will interested for eating food for that without germs and this will be so cool and cleaning is much easy
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?