BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Thuy-Linh N.
This dish sponge is a very useful, handy product that helps to tackle dirty dishware.  It has 2 sides: one for tough, built on nastiness and one softer side for more delicate dishware.
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have a small family so I typically hand wash my dishes using these sponges. I like to buy them in bulk and I always find them at a reasonable price at local wholesale stores with coupons.
I use them daily so I have to replace them every so often but they've worked great for me. I like that the green side is abrasive enough to clean my pots and pans thoroughly but not too abrasive to cause scratches. You can also "sterilize" the product in the microwave for two minutes before use that way your not using a germ infested sponge on your dishes. I definitely recommend as an everyday product!
Tomás R.
I've used theses sponges to do the dishes since I can remember. They must be very good, since I've never felt the need to look for something else. Is there such a thing as a bad sponge? Guess I'll never find out, I'll keep using this ones. Won't give it 5 stars because the green sides sometimes separates from the sponge a bit early and if you use it excessively it ends up looking like roadkill.
Diana G.
Winston Salem, NC
These are good sponges, but they seem to mold and stain a little more than I like. I've purchased dollar store sponges that last longer and don't stain and mold as quickly as these. I try to keep my sponges clean and sanitized, but even doing that didn't really keep these fresh. I went through them pretty quickly. They do the job and they are sturdy and I like the scouring pad on the back, but I don't like that they don't stay fresh long, even when methods are taken to ensure they remain fresh.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
The sponges are great for every day cleaning we usually have one like that for our regular dishes but we also use the sponges for when cleaning our bathroom they are very durable and they’re also very affordable we do tend to throw the sponge out about every week and I have just because we like to be extra clean but with proper care and cleaning the sponges well I could probably make it a little bit longer especially if you’re not using it every day
David M.
Louisa, KY
These sponges are awesome. We use them on some of our stainless steel pots and pans that sometimes has burnt on food or sauces. They seem to do a job with a little elbow grease. Over all I think we normally get about a week maybe a week and a half of use out of each sponge before they start wearing out on us. I would imagine that how long they last varies by user and use. They seem to hold soap well, and are easy to hold onto while using. A++
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
These are the only songs I buy. I keep one on the kitchen sink for shipping down counters and one in the bathroom to do Touchup cleaning in between the weekly scrub down. The yellow side is soft enough to clean surfaces without scratching or damaging or soaking up dolt drinks etc. And the green side is perfect for when there is a stubborn substance such to the surface, this scrubs it right off
Emanuel M.
These are good solid sponges. I kind of like another type of sponge that was longer-lasting before they started getting bad odor I don't know how they did it but my wife did not like how that  sponge differed and performed in actually getting the stuff off of dishes which is more important I guess. We probably switch out sponges every other week so we buy a really large bag of these at Costco.
Tina B.
Lewisport, KY
Love my heavy duty scrub sponges from Scotch-Brite! I always keep a fresh supply in my home and garage, and use them for everything from washing dishes, to scrubbing appliances, spring cleaning my home, vehicle cleaning, to refinishing furniture and many, many other uses!
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
We use these quite a bit. I️ don’t really like to use sponges because they hold a lot of bacteria and leftover food but they do come in handy when you really need to scrub leftover food or just cleaning the counters and isn’t too hard on whatever you’re cleaning.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?