BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use the scrub pads for my pots and pans when I wash dishes. They are quick great quality and last a long time. They do not tear easily and can sustain wear and tear.
Ashley H.
I love these sponges. The scrubby green part always helps me scrub food residue off of our dishes, and cups. I also use my sponge for almost all my scrubbing purposes.
Heather W.
Prince George, VA
These sponges are great to use for hand washing dishes. They are two sides with a softer side and then a rough side to scrub more with. Always leaves my dishes clean.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
I have always use these sponges ! & I love them ! Because they last a long time & are so good to clean anything I would recommend it & I would buy them again forever
Jessica M.
Yucaipa, CA
Do you sponges are okay, really nothing special about them, but they do scratch up my pots and pants. There more for cleaning the counters and other hard surfaces.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Have always reached out for scotch intact my entire family tree use scotch even in back home india I have seen people use scotch to remove all curry stains. I will not change scotch as far as I can see my future.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Always get the job done. I prefer the blue they don't scratch most surfaces.
They're a great quality for the price. I don't think I've ever purchased another brand.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
I really like these sponges and always have some at my house for cleaning and washing dishes. They get gross pretty quickly so I’m happy they are so inexpensive!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?