BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Julie M.
Amo scoth-brite.
nao descola
nao farela
nem fica muito mole com o tempo
facilita muito a limpeza
e dificilmete tem odor
Erica L.
Never ever fails. It’s amazing. I just dont like when all the muck itches in in. Can be bought at the local supermarket
Mariana P.
GOOD PROUDUCT, COSTS MORE THAT THE OTHER BRANDS, BUT IT WORKS REALLY WELL TO DO THE DISHES. EASY TO FIND AT ANY MARKET
Ale L.
Estas esponjas aguantan bastante. Me durará un para de semanas. Las adquiero en los mercados debido a su precio comodo.
tsshkeen j.
Cleans dishes and leaves it shiny.no more greasy and dull crockery ...love it ...love the flexibility. No mess no fuss
gabriela l.
Casi siempre scotch brite tiene muy buenos productos , y su precio lo vale, al menos a mi me sirve y es de gran ayuda.
Stevey M.
Sault Sainte Marie
Use for my bathroom cleaning and my kitchen to wash the walls and tables love it scrubbed works so well on bake on dirt
Chelsea W.
I use these sponges foe cleaning my stainless steel sinks.... along with some comet they come out sparkling every time.
Brunella U.
Lima
I can't live without Scotch-Brite. It's the best sponge ever! It makes that wash the dishes be easy. I love the quality
Pat M.
Scotch Brite scrubbers withstand cleaning of pots pans and dishes but are delicate enough to clean my non stick pans
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?