BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
These sponges are good quality and are pretty thick and strong . I know they won’t easily fall apart while I’m cleaning with them . Very durable . I recommend.
silvia B.
toronto, ON
This make my dishes clean extra better. I don't have to scrub so hard while is great as I have problems with my hand. I'll recommend this product to everyone
Jazmyn M.
Red Deer, AB
The only sponges I will use in my house. They're durable and work hard so that I don't have to. Easy to use on all surfaces and doesn't scratch the surface.
Jennifer S.
My go to sponge but the green part is not scratch resistant so as long as you don’t use it on something you’re not suppose to it is the most durable sponge.
Jessica B.
These are great and last for a long time provided you dry them out well after each use. They're gentle but can accomplish some great scrubbing when needed.
Mariam B.
Alain, Abu Dhabi
There is no other brand I can trust with my dishes. I always have them in Stock. I use them for dishes and sinks. Works great for scrubbing the bath tubs.
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Estos estropagos son bastante bueno ya hace años k estan en el mercado y nunca pasan resapercibidos van muy bien para limpiar los utensilios d ecocina
Milan B.
A pretty long lasting sponge, I bring a few of these with me to my personal apartment in college and they last for a good while regardless of what I clean!
Brenda G.
zamora
With these fibers have no need to carve a long time, Lipia in a single pass and can not scratch my dishes , besides that last long and allows me to save
Jade M.
Like theses sponges! The rought side, green one is good to remove food stuck in the bottom of the pan. The yellow side is soft to finish washing gently.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?