BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2009)
Nayab N.
I often use this in my kitchen or to clean hard surfaces of my house which have hard dirt on them or are not washed properly
Megan B.
Tottenham, Ontario
Love these sponges when they are brand new out of the package. But they get run down pretty quickly which is why I give it 3 stars
Shania C.
Great to wash your dishes if your dishwasher is being uesd or when you need a quick clean that gets all the stuck on food with ease
avisha j.
It is a good product and saves much wastage of soap but it is not that much long lasting and that is the only negative point in it
Hadeer H.
I regulary use it for my dishes & it leaves them clean with less effort from my side wich makes the dishwashing more easier fir me
Charlie L.
Halifax, NS
Great sponges. Buy them in bulk so I always have a generous supply. Multipurpose for sure. If only they'd wash the dishes for me!
Giz. G.
cuernavaca morelos
I Like it because clean good and are effective with the Grease but I dont Like that wears fast and easy that is my only complain
rajalakshmi r.
Abu Dhabi
An everyday item that I use in the household . Use it for cleaning vessels, sinks and taps. Good quality sponge helps clean well.
sumaya f.
Hyderabad
Easy available..pocket friendly..removes dirt n stains easily..easy on handsn dishes.. 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Cathrina P.
Smiths Falls, ['', '', '']
Have these as a staple in my house for cleaning. Works great for getting stubborn stuck on messes off of counters, pots and pans
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?