BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Cathy B.
They have nice patterns and colours, which makes them better tan average sponges, but at the end of the day, it's still just a dish sponge and will smell bad after a month or two.
Bessy M.
Really nice product
The only inconvenient is that gets the humity smell to
Fast so I have to more careful of keep it super clean every time I use it I mean without any resude of soap
Sarwat U.
Islamabad
Since when I have started doing the dishes, I cant live without this sponge. That's all I have to say. Everyone should give it a try. Its very very very cheap. And veryyyyy good too. Trust me.
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
These are the ones that buy the classic that bring the roughest part green and the other yellow part softer gutta me this dual function for pots and also for delicate things bad about them is that despengan, that bothers me a bit
Jeanny B.
Legaspi City, Albay
All time bestfriend in the sink. I really love how it easily removes stains. It also lasts long which is a good thing.
Linda T.
Vancouver
More of a 3.5 stars. Good at scrubbing baked on foods. Really good when new, however, after about 2 weeks the sponge got really flimsy and start breaking apart.
Erica C.
Nova Lima
Preço acessível porém produto de muita qualidade e durabilidade. Compro sempre o pacote com 4 unidades e tenho esponja por muito tempo em casa. Super recommendo.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
These sponges are good quality and are pretty thick and strong . I know they won’t easily fall apart while I’m cleaning with them . Very durable . I recommend.
Jennifer S.
My go to sponge but the green part is not scratch resistant so as long as you don’t use it on something you’re not suppose to it is the most durable sponge.
Jazmyn M.
Red Deer
The only sponges I will use in my house. They're durable and work hard so that I don't have to. Easy to use on all surfaces and doesn't scratch the surface.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?