BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
angelica t.
yigo guam
This sponges are quite durable and they don't break easily and can really do its job. I use these sponges for cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. They have many different sizes and very affordable. I would definitely repurchase this again and again!
Brylee R.
Basically the only kind of scrub sponges I buy. Not sure what it is but whenever I get another brand they just don't work as good. The scotch ones work great, always get my dishes clean. I have used them for other things such as scrubbing paint off or cleaning scuff marks from walls and they worked good for that is well.
Alanis R.
This is the only sponge I trust when it comes to cleaning! It's reliable cuz it has the yellow sponge side and it has the harsher green side for those unsoaked dishes. I'd recommend it to others, this product has yet to fail me.
Bea B.
It does what a sponge normally does. Great for washing dishes. Lasts a long time. Very Effective for a dishwashing sponge! Does not have bad odor or fragrance. I would recommend this to other people for washing their dishes.
Shari K.
thornhill, ON
I use these sponges all the time. They are a great all purpose sponge and they clean great. they don't fall apart or start to smell after a while. They clean great without scratching or anything. I will continue to use these sponges.
Kathlyn S.
Favourite sponges to use for dish cleaning! The green side effortlessly scrapes off excess food without scratching my dishes! Also very affordable! Love this so much and I highly recommend trying these sponges!
sheila p.
comprei as esponjas scotch  esses dias no mercado e fiquei impressionada com  densidade dela, o pder de absorção do detergente, nao tenho do que reclamar, ela tem valor acessivel e pode ser encontrada em qualquer mercado, com certeza eu a recomendaria para outros compradores
Maggie C.
Sudbury
Scotch Bright Scrub Sponges can usually be found at a very decent price, and clean well. I wish they were more durable and didn't fall apart so quickly. Will continue to use them though as they are so decently priced.
Tayla O.
They work well for cleaning my dishes. I wash everything by hand so I go through sponges often. I like that they come in a 4 pack. The scrubbing part could be more sturdy, but it gets the job done nonetheless. I would recommend as I use the sponges often.
Jessica O.
Yardley, Birmingham
Does the job well and inexpensive, as with any sponge it falls apart after a while and as they're quite cheap they are easily replace. Not much more I can say other than they do the job.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?