BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Yasmim Dias W.
Rio de Janeiro
Dessa mesmo que eu compro mas na verdade na minha opnião esponja é tudo a mesma coisa,tudo igual, menos uma que comprei da outra vez de aço, não gostei muito não.
Kin K.
I have used only this and not any other sponge. Lol.... This sponge does all that I need to get done. Don't know what I would do without Scotch Brite. Thumbs up!
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
Really great kitchen sponges plus they are durable I do the dishes with one place it in the laundry basket when it dries use the next sponge on the dishes next time and so on toss them in the wash on laundry day and they are still in pretty good shape they can take quite a few washes before I have to replace them with totally new sponges.
tahfi a.
Basic easy to find and widely available. Very cheap and affordable. Long lasting and durable. They have larger packs. Although four is enough for my household. With sponges you need to regularly stock up and Scotch sells at an affordable price. Highly recommend this to everyone. You should have sponges in your kitchen.
Ferreolla T.
Manchester
Started using this earlier at the start of the year and been very disappointed. The sponge broke apart just after 1 week of using it and was an incredible waste of money. Do not recommend this to anyone.
Thays M.
Absecon, NJ
My family has used these for as long as I can remember. One sponge lasts us about a month before I can't stand the smell. I don't blame this smell on the sponge though, I blame it on Dawn(blue original). The price is good and you can buy them in bulk for less. We use it mostly for our dishes and it helps that it has two sides. But we also use it to clean any counter or bathroom.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Sophia T.
Es un buen producto, duradero, en mi familia somos 3 personas y nos dura la esponja como más de un mes en buen estado, lo compramos en un supermercado, funciona muy bien mejor que las esponjas convencionales, lo compraríamos nuevamente en mi casa, ya que es duradero
marilyne c.
293 Parkview Ave Box 156
I Think their the best Sponges to use whenever you want to clean the dishes, stove, bathtub and even floor corners. I know it weird but I love them for that. They last really long, and sale for good prices and yes always buy them. They are my go too for cleaning.
angelica t.
yigo guam
This sponges are quite durable and they don't break easily and can really do its job. I use these sponges for cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. They have many different sizes and very affordable. I would definitely repurchase this again and again!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?