BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
angelica t.
yigo guam
This sponges are quite durable and they don't break easily and can really do its job. I use these sponges for cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. They have many different sizes and very affordable. I would definitely repurchase this again and again!
Fatima C.
Sarasota, FL
these are the sponges that I like, since I feel that they remove the dirty, grease and odors very well and the best thing is that they do not mistreat the dishes or glasses because they do not scratch them .. It serves perfectly to wash utensils of kitchen like oyas, covered, among others and leaves them truly clean accompanied by a good soap.
Brylee R.
Basically the only kind of scrub sponges I buy. Not sure what it is but whenever I get another brand they just don't work as good. The scotch ones work great, always get my dishes clean. I have used them for other things such as scrubbing paint off or cleaning scuff marks from walls and they worked good for that is well.
Alanis R.
Port of Spain
This is the only sponge I trust when it comes to cleaning! It's reliable cuz it has the yellow sponge side and it has the harsher green side for those unsoaked dishes. I'd recommend it to others, this product has yet to fail me.
Shari K.
thornhill, ON
I use these sponges all the time. They are a great all purpose sponge and they clean great. they don't fall apart or start to smell after a while. They clean great without scratching or anything. I will continue to use these sponges.
Bea B.
It does what a sponge normally does. Great for washing dishes. Lasts a long time. Very Effective for a dishwashing sponge! Does not have bad odor or fragrance. I would recommend this to other people for washing their dishes.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
I have a few of these scrub sponges throughout our house, they are great at getting things clean but are still gentle enough to use on every surface, amazing for getting rid of those tide marks on baths and around stubborn oven hobs. Last a long time as they don't break apart like regular sponges.
Kathlyn S.
Favourite sponges to use for dish cleaning! The green side effortlessly scrapes off excess food without scratching my dishes! Also very affordable! Love this so much and I highly recommend trying these sponges!
sheila p.
comprei as esponjas scotch  esses dias no mercado e fiquei impressionada com  densidade dela, o pder de absorção do detergente, nao tenho do que reclamar, ela tem valor acessivel e pode ser encontrada em qualquer mercado, com certeza eu a recomendaria para outros compradores
Maggie C.
Sudbury
Scotch Bright Scrub Sponges can usually be found at a very decent price, and clean well. I wish they were more durable and didn't fall apart so quickly. Will continue to use them though as they are so decently priced.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?