BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Rana E.
Dubai, J2 Tower
I purchase these sponges from one of the big retailer stores when they were on offer. I found them to be a bit disappointing as they don't last long. Very soon after usage they wear out and start to lose consistency.
becky_tochhong T.
New delhi
Affordable and easy to use..I replace them after every week and it never tears easily..keep on using only this since the last two years..it doesn’t really have a smell..even used them for cleaning wine glasses too
Krizelle V.
The two sides are handy but they pull appart after rigorous scrubbing and you have to take care with delicate surfaces as not to scratch them with the rough side
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
A great classic scrubber. I've never used any other ones honestly but why would I when these work so well? They last fairly well and scrub incredibly well. I'm incredibly impressed by this product.
Samiat A.
It's really good, especially the foamy part, but it will also be lovely to get the sponge scrape out burnt food from the pot bottom. The price is quite nice. My friend got it from everyday supermarkets in Nigeria. I absolutely love it and recommend it to you guys.
Monik M.
esta siempre accesible y cumple con lo necesario para dejar los utensilios de cocina limpios, me parece buen producto, es una marca reconocida y con buena publicidad, por lo que se usa mucho
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, LA
These are the ones I have gone for for years. Always have a stack of them under the sink. They seem to last longer than other sponges so I don't mind spending the extra bit of money on them.
Kiernan L.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I find that I can only use it twice before it’s completely worn out. The green scrubbing side starts to come apart after one tough job. I will continue to buy though, they are a good price.
Vanessa Belo O.
Distrito Federal
It solves the problem. It is created to clean and it really cleans. This trend makes us feel secure and confident about the dirty. It really helps things to be brighter and well cleaned. When I want to feel secure dirty goes away, I use this trend.
Andres B.
cartagena
Es sabido que los antiguos habitantes del norte de Escocia usaban pelo de su ganado y whisky local (scotch) para limpiar sus útiles de cobre, bronce y latón. De esta forma conseguían un brillo característico, conocido en Gran Bretaña como brillo escocés (o en inglés, scotch bright). De ahí, el nombre ha evolucionado comercialmente al actual Scotch-Brite.

El uso de alcohol combinado con la abrasividad del correoso y rizado pelo animal de algunas zonas (o la actual microfibra sintética) ha sido demostrado como uno de los métodos más eficaces para la eliminación del tóxico cardenillo.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?