BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jessica B.
These are great and last for a long time provided you dry them out well after each use. They're gentle but can accomplish some great scrubbing when needed.
Milan B.
A pretty long lasting sponge, I bring a few of these with me to my personal apartment in college and they last for a good while regardless of what I clean!
Mariam B.
There is no other brand I can trust with my dishes. I always have them in Stock. I use them for dishes and sinks. Works great for scrubbing the bath tubs.
Daniela S.
I use it for so long that i cant even think of other brand. it last very good and keep the shape. doesn't have any sent. i buy it from the grocery store
Jade M.
Like theses sponges! The rought side, green one is good to remove food stuck in the bottom of the pan. The yellow side is soft to finish washing gently.
Brenda G.
zamora
With these fibers have no need to carve a long time, Lipia in a single pass and can not scratch my dishes , besides that last long and allows me to save
Amanda N.
Calgary
They are typical sponges. They work well enough, the scrubby part works well and they suds up nicely. They are a good price and last well enough for us.
Mikayla S.
Good product, does it's job well. Bought from local supermarket. Only dislike would be that it tends to shed some of the scourer with the first few uses
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Estas a mi parecer son un poco duras, asperas, me gusta usarlas cuando tengo superficies muy duras o muy sucias, y con las saltenes no adherentes.
Neha K.
I am using4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite from the beginning and it doesn't let me applying force on dish..it cleans very easily n smoothly.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?