BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
polina o.
I love it cause it stands up to its name and it does its job and it also lasts a very long time so can was over 1000 cups and dishes with the same sponge over and over again
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
These are my favorite sponges because of the double side of it. Use the green when i need to scrub more or theres more of a residue and other for dishes that aren't that dirty
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
Have stuck on food or tough stain to get out of something? Just use a scotch brite and it should come right off with ease. They are super cheap to buy and work great.
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I think these are the best sponges when you have a dirty job to do. I usually use these on dishes that have something caked on them. The scoring side really helps get the nastiness off. I recommend these for your heavy duty dirty dishes.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
I hate sponges. Why do they always STINK?  If this company can figure out how to make sponges NOT smell after just a a few uses then I'll be a forever customer.
Miranda V.
I never buy any other sponge
These are super cheap and really durable
One sponge will last almost and entire month before I have to switch to a new one! Highly recommend.
♛Summer♛ Z.
Waupun , WI
These sponges are great for cleaning all over the house. They are affordable and come in a value pack, they don’t really have a smell to them by they are very effective.
Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
The great sponge to use if you're going to do dishes for a week but after that definitely have to throw away because it gets pretty gross even after you try to wash it out
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use the scrub pads for my pots and pans when I wash dishes. They are quick great quality and last a long time. They do not tear easily and can sustain wear and tear.
Ashley H.
I love these sponges. The scrubby green part always helps me scrub food residue off of our dishes, and cups. I also use my sponge for almost all my scrubbing purposes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?