BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
alex b.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell that lasts for days after it's used! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
Although these sponges work pretty well at first, theyfall apart very easily. They are pretty cheap, but not cheap enough that I want to be replacing them all of the time. I will continue to try and find something that holds up a little better. Would not recommend.
Gen V.
This is a nice durable sponge that really gets the grease out of the dishes. They hold together unlike those other brands that shrivel up in a week. I buy three at a time for backup since sponges should be switched out for a new one every month. Not disappointed.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
We bought a huge pack of these sponges at Costco and they have lasted us a long time. The rough side is great for those stuck on particles or really getting something clean and they just work really well. These are a classic sponge and would definitely buy again.
Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
These sponges work great! My only concern is the price, I don't like paying that much for a sponge! I do not buy them often because of the price!! I bought it from Family Dollar and they were still expensive, for my budget anyway. I recommend these for people who do not like using a dish rag.
Meral H.
Dalton, GA
We use these to clean our clothes and it does an excellent job. They do begin to wear out after about a month, but you get your money's worth because the sponges are affordable. They hold up to tough grease and stuck on foods. I would buy these again and again.
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
Oh god. What I will do without Scotch Brite. It is one of the basic need to wash vessels. One packet with four sponges can be used for more than year! Using it on hard vessels or burnt vessels makes it to tear. I use different sponges for soft and hard cleaning.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These are my go to scrubbing sponges. I use these to scrub pots and pans that aren't nonstick. Will scrub away anything stuck to your dishes. They also work well to scrub your counters clean!
Melisa F.
These sponges are my little buddy the clean my pots and pans so good I don't kno what I would do with out them and I don't have to worry about them ripping because they are strong I replace it every month jus because not that I really need to but they are awesome
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Love Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponge and Pad it gets tough stuck on stains and anything else that you need to have done. I have used this for my toilet bowl and I have used this in my sink in my bathtub on my floor on my stove anywhere you name it I have used it
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?