BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Cathy B.
They have nice patterns and colours, which makes them better tan average sponges, but at the end of the day, it's still just a dish sponge and will smell bad after a month or two.
Bessy M.
Really nice product
The only inconvenient is that gets the humity smell to
Fast so I have to more careful of keep it super clean every time I use it I mean without any resude of soap
Sarwat U.
Islamabad
Since when I have started doing the dishes, I cant live without this sponge. That's all I have to say. Everyone should give it a try. Its very very very cheap. And veryyyyy good too. Trust me.
Linda T.
Vancouver
More of a 3.5 stars. Good at scrubbing baked on foods. Really good when new, however, after about 2 weeks the sponge got really flimsy and start breaking apart.
Erica C.
Nova Lima
Preço acessível porém produto de muita qualidade e durabilidade. Compro sempre o pacote com 4 unidades e tenho esponja por muito tempo em casa. Super recommendo.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
These sponges are good quality and are pretty thick and strong . I know they won’t easily fall apart while I’m cleaning with them . Very durable . I recommend.
silvia B.
Toronto, ON
This make my dishes clean extra better. I don't have to scrub so hard while is great as I have problems with my hand. I'll recommend this product to everyone
Jazmyn M.
Red Deer
The only sponges I will use in my house. They're durable and work hard so that I don't have to. Easy to use on all surfaces and doesn't scratch the surface.
Jennifer S.
My go to sponge but the green part is not scratch resistant so as long as you don’t use it on something you’re not suppose to it is the most durable sponge.
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Estos estropagos son bastante bueno ya hace años k estan en el mercado y nunca pasan resapercibidos van muy bien para limpiar los utensilios d ecocina
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?