BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Mónica M.
Siempre he usado esta marca, realmente no he probado otras, me gusta en esta presentación ya que no daña mis manos, siento no tiene ningún perfume, es efectiva para mi es la mejor y desprende cualquier residuo sin mucho esfuerzo, la recomiendo.
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
Good for there money, although I find shop own brands does the same job, maybe doesn't last as long but probably costs at least £1 cheaper. I buy these from local supermarkets, would probably not buy again as cheap ones do the same.
Jorge F.
Esta esponja la he utilizado sin mentira alguna toda la vida, es la marca de preferencia en mi hogar, dura mucho, no deja partes de ella en los artículos que se lavan, no tiene mal olor, simplemente son de muy buena calidad, las recomiendo totalmente.
Sree Nidhi T.
Have been using it more than 20 years in my house. The best scrub sponge available in India. Very effective. Very affordable. Lasts for a long time. Removes grease and oil very easily. Really a worth buy. Highly recommended.
Arianne A.
San Antonio de los Altos
Scotch-Brite is the favourite sponge brand of my mom. She really loves this scrub sponge. I think is a little agressive with my hands, I necessary need use gloves with it, but I have to admit is perfect to remove stuck grease
Jerry S.
Surrey
One of the best bunch of ever use to wash the dishes very easy to use. Watered from the nearest grocery store very good value not really pricey very fordable very Factive surely recommend it to other people and going to buy it again.
Francine I.
Melbourne
I love this sounds because it's got the hard part but also has the soft part. The hard part isn't too strong so it doesn't leave any scratch marks but is still strong enough to scrub and take off what needs to be taken off.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Classic sponge that does it job well. I think I buy this brand mainly as it is familiar to me as it is what my mom uses. I usually buy a giant pack at Costco to save some money. They work really well and have multiple uses.
Rana E.
I purchase these sponges from one of the big retailer stores when they were on offer. I found them to be a bit disappointing as they don't last long. Very soon after usage they wear out and start to lose consistency.
Krizelle V.
The two sides are handy but they pull appart after rigorous scrubbing and you have to take care with delicate surfaces as not to scratch them with the rough side
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?