BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Tayla O.
They work well for cleaning my dishes. I wash everything by hand so I go through sponges often. I like that they come in a 4 pack. The scrubbing part could be more sturdy, but it gets the job done nonetheless. I would recommend as I use the sponges often.
Jessica O.
Yardley, Birmingham
Does the job well and inexpensive, as with any sponge it falls apart after a while and as they're quite cheap they are easily replace. Not much more I can say other than they do the job.
Camila R.
Is very good, It helps me wash with plenty of comfort and what I like is that well absorbed water and soap which helps when washing and also helps the dish washing not spent so easily.
Task. A.
Etobicokeoo, ON
This is my go-to sponge. Lasts forever and doesn't break apart like most sponges. Cleans my surfaces well and it definitely helps lather up! I keep repurchasing this over and over :D
Alexis F.
Kirkland
I love that this sponge is like a 2in1 because it has the sponge to clean but the other side to scrub off anything that is stuck on the surface that the sponge cant scrub off.
Alisa V.
Texas
These sponges love to my mother since they remove all debris from dishes ... in addition to for last for long time , great time, is very good marks and I totally recommend it
Vanessa E. R.
la libertad. trujillo. II etapa monserrate. mz: Z lote: 3
Es una esponja duradera y perfecta para todo tipo de limpieza en tus ollas, con un buen lavavajillas veras tu cocina brilante y limpia , la recomiendo es muy buena usala
Barbara L.
San Juan, PR
This one truly is the only thing I use in my kitchen. The scribing side is super strong and durable. I like the fact that that it holds soap really well and the price point is just right. I buy them all the time.
Carolina R.
Since I got married I use this sponge. I try other less expensive but this one I like because it's good to remove all the oil and dirty for the dishes. I don't have dish machine so I've to buy proper product
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
I seem to always buy these even when I have a ton of them, I iust feel like I don't ever want to run out, I use these in the kitchen, the bathroom and everywhere else, they're great and super affordable!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?