BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Juli belkis C.
San Cristóbal
no es lo mejor de lo mejor.... pero funciona muy bien, no raya la cristalería pero de la misma forma no es muy efectivo  removiendo los reciduos muy pegados
Maria M.
Ötisheim
Súper genial lo recomiendo mucho mucho a todos el Precio es súper bueno y la calidad buenísima lo disfrutan muchísimo la verdad, son Bellas grandes y pequeños,, lo recomiendo ciegamente si,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yasmein H.
This is what I use because I need the green part to clean the water stain off the sink or the plates. It does a good job not just for kitchen but also bath tubs and bathroom sinks.
Anggi S.
Tangerang Selatan
I have been using these sponges for as long as I can remember. They were the sponge of choice for my mom when I was young and I'm keeping the tradition going! I love how well these sponges clean and stand up to vigorous scrubbing! They are pre-moistened with some sort of liquid which keeps them soft and fresh during storage. My favorite thing about these sponges is how long they last! If properly stored, they can last for quite some time without falling apart!
Gabita C.
son buenas ya que me ayudan mucho cuando me abligan a lavar los platos no es necesario tanto javon y ya sale toda la grasa de los platos me egusta es buena ademas no solo la uso para los platos tambien puedo frehar la cocina con estas spongas y queda brillosita y limpia
Andressa C.
São Paulo
Scotch-Brite is my favorite brand of sponges, I hardly buy another brand, it has very good value in Brazil, it clean well and have it seems to last forever, I have to remember to throw away. It's very effetive I would recommend to friends and family.
Brooke S.
Love 'em! They get the job done. They last a decent amount of time before starting to smell and even then they still tend to have a good amount of "scrub" left in them. They also hold up/together a lot better than other brands I've tried.
Prarthana R.
I love using these pads for scouring crusted dishes and glassware. They also work on steel or aluminum pans that aren't burnt in. The pads will soften with age and can be reused repeatedly until they wear out. There is an advantage to having them separate from sponges as they are easier to clean and/or disinfect
Kassidy M.
Kamloops
I use the HD scrub sponge for my bath tub. It's the only sponge that will clean the bottom of my bath tub with out scratching it or having to put much "elbow grease" into it. These sponges are a great price for how long they last. I always but this brand.
Annerys G.
Estas también son muy buenas, por el lado de esponja, me sirve para limpiar superficies suave, sin maltratar, muy necesaria y de buena calidad, eso sí, nunca es bueno durar mucho tiempo usando una por el tema de las bacterias.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?