BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Sophia T.
Es un buen producto, duradero, en mi familia somos 3 personas y nos dura la esponja como más de un mes en buen estado, lo compramos en un supermercado, funciona muy bien mejor que las esponjas convencionales, lo compraríamos nuevamente en mi casa, ya que es duradero
Rahaf E.
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
marilyne c.
293 Parkview Ave Box 156
I Think their the best Sponges to use whenever you want to clean the dishes, stove, bathtub and even floor corners. I know it weird but I love them for that. They last really long, and sale for good prices and yes always buy them. They are my go too for cleaning.
angelica t.
yigo guam
This sponges are quite durable and they don't break easily and can really do its job. I use these sponges for cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. They have many different sizes and very affordable. I would definitely repurchase this again and again!
Brylee R.
Basically the only kind of scrub sponges I buy. Not sure what it is but whenever I get another brand they just don't work as good. The scotch ones work great, always get my dishes clean. I have used them for other things such as scrubbing paint off or cleaning scuff marks from walls and they worked good for that is well.
Alanis R.
This is the only sponge I trust when it comes to cleaning! It's reliable cuz it has the yellow sponge side and it has the harsher green side for those unsoaked dishes. I'd recommend it to others, this product has yet to fail me.
Bea B.
It does what a sponge normally does. Great for washing dishes. Lasts a long time. Very Effective for a dishwashing sponge! Does not have bad odor or fragrance. I would recommend this to other people for washing their dishes.
Shari K.
thornhill, ON
I use these sponges all the time. They are a great all purpose sponge and they clean great. they don't fall apart or start to smell after a while. They clean great without scratching or anything. I will continue to use these sponges.
Kathlyn S.
Favourite sponges to use for dish cleaning! The green side effortlessly scrapes off excess food without scratching my dishes! Also very affordable! Love this so much and I highly recommend trying these sponges!
Maggie C.
Sudbury
Scotch Bright Scrub Sponges can usually be found at a very decent price, and clean well. I wish they were more durable and didn't fall apart so quickly. Will continue to use them though as they are so decently priced.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?