BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
sukhpreet k.
Mumbai
I find this product really great ,its sponge side make easy cleaning for glass surfaces where the green side help to remove tough stains .so multipurpose at a same time
Giselle A.
Natal - Rua Romualdo Galvao 2235 BL F Ap 302
limpa super bem a louça, dura muito tempo. Para manter sempre limpa, basta deixar 1 min no microondas para remover todas as bactérias. Prefiro as que tem mais espuma.
Jess W.
Willow way, Epsom
Stubern tough residue meet you match. These are a must have when you have the whole family round. The tough resides come off easily with this tough heavy duty sponge
Yasmim Dias W.
Rio de Janeiro
Dessa mesmo que eu compro mas na verdade na minha opnião esponja é tudo a mesma coisa,tudo igual, menos uma que comprei da outra vez de aço, não gostei muito não.
Kin K.
I have used only this and not any other sponge. Lol.... This sponge does all that I need to get done. Don't know what I would do without Scotch Brite. Thumbs up!
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
Really great kitchen sponges plus they are durable I do the dishes with one place it in the laundry basket when it dries use the next sponge on the dishes next time and so on toss them in the wash on laundry day and they are still in pretty good shape they can take quite a few washes before I have to replace them with totally new sponges.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
These are the ones that buy the classic that bring the roughest part green and the other yellow part softer gutta me this dual function for pots and also for delicate things bad about them is that despengan, that bothers me a bit
tahfi a.
Basic easy to find and widely available. Very cheap and affordable. Long lasting and durable. They have larger packs. Although four is enough for my household. With sponges you need to regularly stock up and Scotch sells at an affordable price. Highly recommend this to everyone. You should have sponges in your kitchen.
Ferreolla T.
Manchester
Started using this earlier at the start of the year and been very disappointed. The sponge broke apart just after 1 week of using it and was an incredible waste of money. Do not recommend this to anyone.
Thays M.
Absecon, NJ
My family has used these for as long as I can remember. One sponge lasts us about a month before I can't stand the smell. I don't blame this smell on the sponge though, I blame it on Dawn(blue original). The price is good and you can buy them in bulk for less. We use it mostly for our dishes and it helps that it has two sides. But we also use it to clean any counter or bathroom.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?