Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite

4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars64%
  • 4 Stars26%
  • 3 Stars8%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star0%
4.52 / 5 based on 1,991 Reviews

Product Description

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Top Questions See all 1 Q&A

4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Reviews (1991)
Q&A (1)
Leave a Review
Samiat A.
5 reviews
It's really good, especially the foamy part, but it will also be lovely to get the sponge scrape out burnt food from the pot bottom. The price is quite nice. My friend got it from everyday supermarkets in Nigeria. I absolutely love it and recommend it to you guys.  
Courtney W.
Sault Ste marie, ON
262 reviews
These are the ones I have gone for for years. Always have a stack of them under the sink. They seem to last longer than other sponges so I don't mind spending the extra bit of money on them.
Monik M.
11 reviews
esta siempre accesible y cumple con lo necesario para dejar los utensilios de cocina limpios, me parece buen producto, es una marca reconocida y con buena publicidad, por lo que se usa mucho 
Kiernan L.
Fort Saskatchewan
17 reviews
I find that I can only use it twice before it’s completely worn out. The green scrubbing side starts to come apart after one tough job. I will continue to buy though, they are a good price.
Vanessa Belo O.
Distrito Federal
7 reviews
It solves the problem. It is created to clean and it really cleans. This trend makes us feel secure and confident about the dirty. It really helps things to be brighter and well cleaned. When I want to feel secure dirty goes away, I use this trend.
Brittany M.
Welland, ON
29 reviews
The sponges scrub and clean very very well. But when the sponge gets dirty it seriously grosses me out. You can't tell me bacteria isn't growing all over that. Yuck. No sponges for me anymore
Andres B.
18 reviews
Es sabido que los antiguos habitantes del norte de Escocia usaban pelo de su ganado y whisky local (scotch) para limpiar sus útiles de cobre, bronce y latón. De esta forma conseguían un brillo característico, conocido en Gran Bretaña como brillo escocés (o en inglés, scotch bright). De ahí, el nombre ha evolucionado comercialmente al actual Scotch-Brite.

El uso de alcohol combinado con la abrasividad del correoso y rizado pelo animal de algunas zonas (o la actual microfibra sintética) ha sido demostrado como uno de los métodos más eficaces para la eliminación del tóxico cardenillo.
Ionela s.
4 reviews
Bought from the supermarket. These are the sturdiest brand of sponges i used until now. Repurchased them a lot of time and will repurchase them over and over again. The abrasive part does the job without damaging the surface. Definatelty recommend.
Ashley L.
35 reviews

my mom had the opportunity to work with a market chain, therefore I always saw these shells in the house and used them often are very good to wash the dishes and comfortable to use
Melissa H.
41 reviews
Buenas para quitar la grasa o lo quemado de comida en los sartenes, precio muy bueno. Un punto en contra es que tienes que estar comabiando constantemente por guardar mucha humedad.
Sofi P.
19 reviews
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?

You came for the review, stay for the community. Over 25 million honest reviews from people like you.

Sign up now