BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Radhika B.
Dubai, Dubai
When it comes to sponges, its got to be Scotch Brite! The overall structure of the sponge is very good, doesnt disintegrate sooner as compared to other sponges. Cleaning is easier using these sponges. I have been buying them since a very long time and will continue to do so.
Dania N.
Scotch Brite are one of the best sponges out there. I have tried many different types of sponges but I always come back to Scotch Brite. I really love the way it performs. The sponge is quite sturdy . It's available almost each and every where around the UAE. Really love it.
👑 I.
It is a double use sponge, both spore and shine, without being abrasive with the pots. Absorb enough product, so it is not necessary to recharge them with dishwashers at all times. They are an excellent material that lasts a lot. It is quite easy to acquire.
Paula d.
Westminster, London
Its such a silly thing... But good sponge makes all difference on our daily house duties. This one is rough enough to clean dirty pots and gentle enough to not scratch it.
Sheri B.
Langley , BC
My go to sponges! I clean my bathrooms and kitchen with these. Love how it has the tougher side for harder to clean messes and your typical sponge side as well. These hold up really well and can be used quite a few times before needing replacement so that’s also a bonus!
Anum J.
Scotch britecs quality is just superb. The sponge doesnt leave the green srub part even after many washes and forever. The sponge remains in its actual shape even after 100 washes unlike other sponges. Im definitely one loyal customer of scotch brite
Jennifer E.
Laval , QC
Most of my dishes are washed by the dishwasher. The only thing I wash by hand are my pots and pans that can't fit. I find the Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite does a great job. It's quite affordable. I buy mine at Walmart usually. A good sponge goes a long way.
⚜️George⚜️ B.
London
This is a great product for washing up, very durable and lasts a long time! Quite cheap, as expected for sponges and great to use for hard bits of washing up. However, does struggle with burnt or very hard marks. Great to have in the kitchen
Paola S.
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
frist of all this has been the best brush I ever used. I love how it clean my dishes and it help me a lot. I love how you can clean your dishes. I have got this from dollar store or from wallmart. it has a nice cent to it. I would buy this again and use it for clean dishes
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?