BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Karina B.
Absorbent sponges, soft and easy to use, do not mistreat the kitchen utensils, nor the pots, nor dishes, with the use they separate and their durability is very similar to other brands of the market, do not mistreat the hands and accompanied by a good soap is a good combination for a quick wash
Melissa L.
Stittsville , ON
I typically just use the basic sponge with little scrubber as I find they work the best at cleaning up spills and messes from countertops. They are super cheap so great for one to two time use.
Jesus L.
Arizona
these are the sponges that I like, since I feel that they remove the dirty, grease and odors very well and the best thing is that they do not mistreat the dishes or glasses because they do not scratch them .. It serves perfectly to wash utensils of kitchen like oyas, covered, among others and leaves them truly clean accompanied by a good soap.
Refilwe R.
Very Very effective, the scrub side is really tough and can remove a lot of stains, I bought mine at Pick 'n Pay, but the price was a little too high, it works well with pots, stoves, and tiles, but one needs to be careful with fragile items that scratch easily, don't apply too much pressure when scrubbing for it can damage your goods.
Jennifer S.
Grande Prairie , AB
I find these great as general use sponges. They hold up well and last a long time. My only complaint is that I find they smell musty (from being wet all the time) really quickly when we use them for washing dishes. I've found that running them through the dishwasher on a sanitize cycle work great to keep them smelling clean
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
I have a few of these scrub sponges throughout our house, they are great at getting things clean but are still gentle enough to use on every surface, amazing for getting rid of those tide marks on baths and around stubborn oven hobs. Last a long time as they don't break apart like regular sponges.
Leanna K.
Good sponge. They are a bit large so we often cut them in half, but it's definitely the go-to sponge we buy. It is handy that it has the soft yellow side plus the rougher green side. You can buy these pretty much anywhere and they do seem to be much better quality than cheaper alternatives.
Karla T.

It is excellent, it is one of the best sponges, it has multiple uses. You can use it in the dishwasher, in the cars, and to clean in general.
It has two parts a harder green and the sponge part in yellow.
It is very durable and resistant.
It has an excellent price, so I recommend it.
Shilpa S.
This may sound silly leaving a review on Scotch Brite cleaning pads. I was raised with this brand in my home and the name Scotch Brite always stood out when purchasing cleaning pads. The great thing is these pads seem to be an unbeatable price on Amazon compared to my local grocery store. These pads seem to clean even the toughest stains on these pans without tarnishing
Dania N.
Scotch Brite are one of the best sponges out there. I have tried many different types of sponges but I always come back to Scotch Brite. I really love the way it performs. The sponge is quite sturdy . It's available almost each and every where around the UAE. Really love it.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?