BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Telminha R.
uma das melhores esponjas para lavar louça, e limpeza em geral. super eficaz, com a ajuda de sabão, tira toda gordura. se encontra nos melhores supermercados da região. ela não tem cheiro, e sempre compro, pois é uma das melhores do mercado.
Mónica M.
Siempre he usado esta marca, realmente no he probado otras, me gusta en esta presentación ya que no daña mis manos, siento no tiene ningún perfume, es efectiva para mi es la mejor y desprende cualquier residuo sin mucho esfuerzo, la recomiendo.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to multipurpose sponge. I use it for washing dishes as well as scrubbing the sinks and bathtubs in my washrooms. It as a long life for all these grime scrubbing as well so I get alot of use out of it before I throw it away.
Emma R.
Moray, Keith
Good for there money, although I find shop own brands does the same job, maybe doesn't last as long but probably costs at least £1 cheaper. I buy these from local supermarkets, would probably not buy again as cheap ones do the same.
Jorge F.
Esta esponja la he utilizado sin mentira alguna toda la vida, es la marca de preferencia en mi hogar, dura mucho, no deja partes de ella en los artículos que se lavan, no tiene mal olor, simplemente son de muy buena calidad, las recomiendo totalmente.
Sree Nidhi T.
Have been using it more than 20 years in my house. The best scrub sponge available in India. Very effective. Very affordable. Lasts for a long time. Removes grease and oil very easily. Really a worth buy. Highly recommended.
Stefania B.
Montreal , QC
These are classic and always get the job done!! My mom uses them my grandma uses them!! They last a good while which is great and there not too pricey so I do find myself buying these quite often compared to other brands!!
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
The multipacks of these sponge/scrubbing pads are a great value. The scrubbing side really helps to get stuck on food off of dishes, pots, and pans, and the sponge side is nice and flexible to get in to nooks and crannies.
Francine I.
Melbourne
I love this sounds because it's got the hard part but also has the soft part. The hard part isn't too strong so it doesn't leave any scratch marks but is still strong enough to scrub and take off what needs to be taken off.
Jerry S.
Surrey
One of the best bunch of ever use to wash the dishes very easy to use. Watered from the nearest grocery store very good value not really pricey very fordable very Factive surely recommend it to other people and going to buy it again.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?