BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Anggi S.
Tangerang Selatan
I have been using these sponges for as long as I can remember. They were the sponge of choice for my mom when I was young and I'm keeping the tradition going! I love how well these sponges clean and stand up to vigorous scrubbing! They are pre-moistened with some sort of liquid which keeps them soft and fresh during storage. My favorite thing about these sponges is how long they last! If properly stored, they can last for quite some time without falling apart!
Gabita C.
son buenas ya que me ayudan mucho cuando me abligan a lavar los platos no es necesario tanto javon y ya sale toda la grasa de los platos me egusta es buena ademas no solo la uso para los platos tambien puedo frehar la cocina con estas spongas y queda brillosita y limpia
Andressa C.
São Paulo
Scotch-Brite is my favorite brand of sponges, I hardly buy another brand, it has very good value in Brazil, it clean well and have it seems to last forever, I have to remember to throw away. It's very effetive I would recommend to friends and family.
Brooke S.
Love 'em! They get the job done. They last a decent amount of time before starting to smell and even then they still tend to have a good amount of "scrub" left in them. They also hold up/together a lot better than other brands I've tried.
Kassidy M.
Kamloops
I use the HD scrub sponge for my bath tub. It's the only sponge that will clean the bottom of my bath tub with out scratching it or having to put much "elbow grease" into it. These sponges are a great price for how long they last. I always but this brand.
Prarthana R.
I love using these pads for scouring crusted dishes and glassware. They also work on steel or aluminum pans that aren't burnt in. The pads will soften with age and can be reused repeatedly until they wear out. There is an advantage to having them separate from sponges as they are easier to clean and/or disinfect
Annerys G.
Estas también son muy buenas, por el lado de esponja, me sirve para limpiar superficies suave, sin maltratar, muy necesaria y de buena calidad, eso sí, nunca es bueno durar mucho tiempo usando una por el tema de las bacterias.
Melissa L.
Ottawa, ON
These are simply the best. I used to always try cheaper brands but they don't last and don't clean half as well. These keep their shape and the strong green part stays together for a long time. I'd recommend these hands down for dishes, or any other cleaning job. I even use them to clean the bath tub.
sheila p.
comprei as esponjas scotch  esses dias no mercado e fiquei impressionada com  densidade dela, o pder de absorção do detergente, nao tenho do que reclamar, ela tem valor acessivel e pode ser encontrada em qualquer mercado, com certeza eu a recomendaria para outros compradores
Orianna C.
I use these sponges for cleaning the house, they are fantastic! It reacts with metal pretty well, and don't mess with the finish of my walls. When it comes to using it for the dishes they also do their job pretty well, they usually last the entire month so you won't throw away your money if you buy it.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?