BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jennifer K.
Bossier City
These scrub well, but are still gentle enough to be used on all of my dishes. These are also stronger than others I have used in the past and don't fall apart after one use like other brands.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
These sponges are affordable and work great. They also do not fall apart after using them one time. I consistently buy this product because they're the best. I would highly recommend them to others.
Stephanie R.
New Salisbury, IN
This is the only sponge I buy to do my dishes and help clean sinks and bathtubs in my house I love how it has the scrubby side and the soft side it does wonders and they're very inexpensive
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
The two sides sponges are great. The scrubby side gets all of the food bits loose and the soft spine wipes everything clean. The price is very affordable making them convenient to replace.
Emily V.
Plant City
Only the best! It lasts for a very long time. It doesn't hold onto the messes. Easy to clean and very inexpensive. Definitely with trying out if you're looking for a good sponge. Has multiple uses as well!
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
Not much to say about sponges, except they work wonders on my pots and pans. They don't fall apart easily like most other brands I've used, either, so I will always continue to purchase!
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
These work so well and last so long. I love that they come in different colours as well because that means there's no cross-contamination. Yellow for the kitchen, blue for the bathroom!
Lexi R.
I had never used these before dating my boyfriend but he swears by them. They work great to get tough food gunk off of dishes. I personally hate the texture but I'm just weird that way.
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
Some people say not to use sponges for hygiene purposes.. But I can't part from my scotch sponges. These guys make washing dishes a breeze. And they make everything so fun and bubbly
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
These are affordable which is great since I like to dispose of sponges fairly quickly. I use them all the time for cleaning and they are a brand my mom always had in the house.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?