BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
one of the few sponges I will use. These are great for at least a week of cleaning. Compared to store brand sponges that crap out in a few days. I would spend Moore for these any day they are worth it.
Tasha K.
Oran
Cheap yet effective. For the first 2-3 washes the scrubbers stand up amazing, however after that they seem to get weak and start to fall apart :( ... Only negative comment i have about them.
Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
These are my favorite sponges.! I've tried off brands and they do not work nearly as well as these!! These last so long and do a way better job than any other sponges I've bought.
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
These have been in my home as long as I can remember. The best way to get your dishes clean is to use these, and they last forever as long as you let it fully dry in between uses.
Ashley W.
Concord, NC
Works great for scrubbing off counters and dirty dishes after every meal. They will begin to smell really funky after a week of use, but just pop them in the dishwasher to clean.
Tami R.
I bought this product a couple of times just to give it a second chance to prove me it was worth it. Disappointed. After three or four tines of using it, it feels nasty and gross
Candace O.
Phoenix, AZ
These sponges are cheap but work so well. My kids are able to help with the harder dishes thanks yo these sponges. It doesn't take much muscle to scrub off the old food or grime.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This is a great sponge doesn’t get all soft and rips fast like the other ones I’ve tried this last long definitely recommend this brand 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Best spong hand down love the way it fits in my hand for easy handling love the two diffrent sides the only down fall is they dont last as long but other than that I love them.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like these sponges they have the scrubber part on the one side and the regular sponge on the other which in my opinion you need to get those burnt on pieces loff I recommend
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?