BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jesus L.
Margate, FL
these are the sponges that I like, since I feel that they remove the dirty, grease and odors very well and the best thing is that they do not mistreat the dishes or glasses because they do not scratch them .. It serves perfectly to wash utensils of kitchen like oyas, covered, among others and leaves them truly clean accompanied by a good soap.
Refilwe R.
Very Very effective, the scrub side is really tough and can remove a lot of stains, I bought mine at Pick 'n Pay, but the price was a little too high, it works well with pots, stoves, and tiles, but one needs to be careful with fragile items that scratch easily, don't apply too much pressure when scrubbing for it can damage your goods.
Jennifer S.
Grande Prairie , AB
I find these great as general use sponges. They hold up well and last a long time. My only complaint is that I find they smell musty (from being wet all the time) really quickly when we use them for washing dishes. I've found that running them through the dishwasher on a sanitize cycle work great to keep them smelling clean
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
I have a few of these scrub sponges throughout our house, they are great at getting things clean but are still gentle enough to use on every surface, amazing for getting rid of those tide marks on baths and around stubborn oven hobs. Last a long time as they don't break apart like regular sponges.
Leanna K.
Good sponge. They are a bit large so we often cut them in half, but it's definitely the go-to sponge we buy. It is handy that it has the soft yellow side plus the rougher green side. You can buy these pretty much anywhere and they do seem to be much better quality than cheaper alternatives.
Karla T.

It is excellent, it is one of the best sponges, it has multiple uses. You can use it in the dishwasher, in the cars, and to clean in general.
It has two parts a harder green and the sponge part in yellow.
It is very durable and resistant.
It has an excellent price, so I recommend it.
Radhika B.
Dubai
When it comes to sponges, its got to be Scotch Brite! The overall structure of the sponge is very good, doesnt disintegrate sooner as compared to other sponges. Cleaning is easier using these sponges. I have been buying them since a very long time and will continue to do so.
Dania N.
Scotch Brite are one of the best sponges out there. I have tried many different types of sponges but I always come back to Scotch Brite. I really love the way it performs. The sponge is quite sturdy . It's available almost each and every where around the UAE. Really love it.
👑 I.
It is a double use sponge, both spore and shine, without being abrasive with the pots. Absorb enough product, so it is not necessary to recharge them with dishwashers at all times. They are an excellent material that lasts a lot. It is quite easy to acquire.
Jenny K.
Singapore
4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite Is there any other product that you can trust other than this? It's the only one that works amd last for a long time. There is no need to change every now and then as this is very durable. Excellent and trusthworthy!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?