BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Heather P.
Tavares, FL
Work for what I use them for, but really haven't used them on any tough jobs.
Valeria A.
I've always used this one and I think is the best. Good price and durable
Naoko S.
I have been using this for 10 years or more. It is strong enough and soft side is perfect for most stuff and lasts long.
Roxana,29 R.
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge has been a staple in my household for many years! I have used it for everything from scrubbing my stainless steel kitchen sink to scrubbing down rust off of an old refrigerator. I sometimes have tried other products that claim to work better, like erasers that are supposedly magic, or steel wool pads, but I always find that my handy Scotch Brite Scrubber Sponge is the one that works the best. I apply the pressure to determine how hard I want it to work; no scratches in my surfaces and I always get all the dirt and grime off! Thank you, Scotch Brite! Please don't ever stop making this magic!
Paola S.
When it comes to sponges, its got to be Scotch Brite! The overall structure of the sponge is very good, doesnt disintegrate sooner as compared to other sponges. Cleaning is easier using these sponges. I have been buying them since a very long time and will continue to do so.
Nicole L.
I tried other sponges, but I always come back to Scotch-Brite with the scrubber on one side. It is just such great quality and lasts a long time. The scrubber side is, in my opinion, essential for scrubbing pots and pans. I ran out of these sponges once and I had to buy another brand that was available locally, and it just didn't clean as well and left grimes on the pots.
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
frist of all this has been the best brush I ever used. I love how it clean my dishes and it help me a lot. I love how you can clean your dishes. I have got this from dollar store or from wallmart. it has a nice cent to it. I would buy this again and use it for clean dishes
Courtney D.
I like these sponges because they don’t fall apart like S.O.S. They get the dirt and grime off with ease and one box should last you a long time. I got mine at Walmart but probably won’t buy it again I’d rather use a brush.
Karina B.
Absorbent sponges, soft and easy to use, do not mistreat the kitchen utensils, nor the pots, nor dishes, with the use they separate and their durability is very similar to other brands of the market, do not mistreat the hands and accompanied by a good soap is a good combination for a quick wash
Mahirah K.
It's made perfectly for me since i am very lazy when it comes to dish washing. This sponge really changes my life. It works like magic even if i use a bad dish soap. Love it so much.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?