BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
e m.
Jacksonville, NC
These are the best! I have used these sponges for years and have ever been disappointed!
Yesenia R.
Avondale, AZ
I have been purchasing these for years! Great quality. My dishes come out nice and clean.
Lilly Z.
Kissimmee, FL
These sponges last forever! They don't smell at all like the other ones do! Love them!
Lexi H.
Milwaukee, WI
I use these for cleaning my dishes. They work great and I prefer them over a washcloth!
Orlando C.
Indian Orchard, MA
Don't like the 2 in 1. Would prefer just separate. Gets job done though. Last a while.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
Cleans dishes good without scratching them. Not rough to the touch, and well absorbing
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
Durable and last a long time. Good at getting stuck food off dishes. Not too expensive
Kristin L.
San Antonio , TX
These sponges are tried and true...my mom used them and I use them now for everything!
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
The only sponge I'll use. Cost effective and works great! Love it! Always scrubs nicely
Jenn R.
Sacramento, CA
Good quality for the price. I usually change out my sponge weekly for hygienic reasons.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?