BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Mikayla M.
Gambrills, MD
Always use to wash tub, toilet, and bathroom. My go-to sponge for everything to clean!!!
Christ-Love C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
In my family we have been using this particular sponge since 2005. It gets the job done.
Jessie J.
Palm Bay, FL
Best sponges ever! The abrasive side works very well in taking hard stains off of dishes!
Kerry K.
Use these everyday just have to remember to clean after each use so they will last longer
Jennifer A.
My go to sponge for every type of cleaning . The grip is awesome and I love the colors .
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
Works very well on dishes and heavy pots and will wipe down a kitchen after all that work
Samantha K.
Newport , NC
Typically my go to sponge because I can typically catch them on sale for a decent price.
Apurva s.
Yeah .. The sponge comes for a long time and I have been using it for a really long time.
Brianna B.
Largo, FL
I use these to scrub my bathroom walls and they get the grime however they do tear easily
Nate S.
Lansing, MI
Great products. Love these sponges and think they’re a great buy. Would highly recommend.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?