BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
I like these because they are a good price. They seem to last for a decent amount of time.
Becky L.
Convoy, OH
My go to for cleaning up the tough stains. Purchased these at Walmart on a frequent basis.
Masoom S.
Lakeville, MN
My daily go to for my dishes. These are gentle on my pans and does the job right. I like it
Aymme G.
It okay, it does the work. I mean, this is the one I've using since I remember, it's good.
Amanda O.
Decatur , GA
Always have used this to was my dishes. Very durable. I even use one to clean my bathroom.
Heather W.
Middleton , WI
You can never go wrong with these sponges/scrubbers! They work great and last a long time!!
Brenda
Don't really recommend them a lot to be honest I've tried better sponges to wash my dishes
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I’ve never tried other sponges, these are great, they are what a sponge is supposed to be.
Jimenez F.
Pearland, TX
Very efficient and long term product, I just love it
Really works and makes it easy for you
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I use these to clean extra dirty dishes and for around the house cleaning. They work great
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?