BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
Great on counters and I also use in sinks, stove, bathtub, etc. had one side for tough spots
Sharleen L.
Great sponge. Works well when scrubbing dishes or using to clean other areas of the kitchen.
Aubree B.
District Of Columbia
These Sponges Are Amazing And Works So Good You Will Love It If I Did Then You Can It Helps.
Latisha R.
North Fort Myers, FL
Great value pack, I buy theses all the time, they last a while and they are very affordable!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Just your basic scrubber. It does what it is supposed to do. I prefer scrubbers with handles
Estefania O.
I grew up using this sponge. This is the must have in the kitchen. Leaves dishes super clean.
Shanekwa R.
Tampa , FL
These are one of my favorite sponges to use while washing dishes and or cleaning the counters
Taylor R.
Washington, DC
I never buy any other sponge but this one. Gets the dirt,grime, and food off of sticky messes
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
Last longer than other sponges. Cleans the dishes really well when not using the dishwasher.
Joanna C.
San Jose, CA
Leave my dishes nice with no oil , it scrubs nice and doesn't leave food on the dish and cups
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?