BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
These have been in my home as long as I can remember. The best way to get your dishes clean is to use these, and they last forever as long as you let it fully dry in between uses.
Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
These are my favorite sponges.! I've tried off brands and they do not work nearly as well as these!! These last so long and do a way better job than any other sponges I've bought.
Tami R.
I bought this product a couple of times just to give it a second chance to prove me it was worth it. Disappointed. After three or four tines of using it, it feels nasty and gross
Candace O.
Phoenix, AZ
These sponges are cheap but work so well. My kids are able to help with the harder dishes thanks yo these sponges. It doesn't take much muscle to scrub off the old food or grime.
Ashley W.
Concord, NC
Works great for scrubbing off counters and dirty dishes after every meal. They will begin to smell really funky after a week of use, but just pop them in the dishwasher to clean.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Best spong hand down love the way it fits in my hand for easy handling love the two diffrent sides the only down fall is they dont last as long but other than that I love them.
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
This is a great sponge doesn’t get all soft and rips fast like the other ones I’ve tried this last long definitely recommend this brand 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
I’m obsessed with changing out my sponges. I cannot stand dirty sponges. These are durable, but cheap enough so that when they need changed, I am not spending myself out of house and home.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like these sponges they have the scrubber part on the one side and the regular sponge on the other which in my opinion you need to get those burnt on pieces loff I recommend
polina o.
I love it cause it stands up to its name and it does its job and it also lasts a very long time so can was over 1000 cups and dishes with the same sponge over and over again
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?