BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2007)
Alison E.
Minneapolis, MN
Dependable and durable, we use this for dishes, counter tops, the stove and even the grill
Brianna A.
Lafayette, LA
Love these. They really work miracles on pans and boilers. Does not take a lot of scrubbing
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
You can never go wrong with these sponges/scrubbers! They work great and last a long time!!
Alyssa I.
These are great to get build up off of pots and dishes. They last fairly long as well too.
Amy T.
Wilton
Good old green and yellow sponges do a green at job all the time for all my kitchen needs.
Marielisa A.
Posen, IL
They get the job done for me and that's all that matters. A bit pricey but do last a while
Hailey H.
Homedale, ID
These work great for our dishes. As we our kind of rough on our dishes. They get them clean
Masoom S.
Lakeville, MN
My daily go to for my dishes. These are gentle on my pans and does the job right. I like it
Becky L.
Convoy, OH
My go to for cleaning up the tough stains. Purchased these at Walmart on a frequent basis.
Jimenez F.
Pearland, TX
Very efficient and long term product, I just love it
Really works and makes it easy for you
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?