BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Michelle B.
Work great! We even use these on our more sensitive dishes. Would recommend these to everyone!
Alice G.
San Francisco, CA
Good product, that does its job really well. It has a good price too what makes it even better.
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
These are the only sponges I buy because I feel like they Clean way better than any other brand
Lupita T.
Orange City, IA
Good sponges, have used them all my life. Never have disappointed me at all, pretty effective.
Ashley P.
My mother has been buying these for years. Love the amount one pack bring for the price it has
Angela D.
These sponges are good. I have a whole pack I use! It gets the job done and I really like that
lesley m.
These sponges are very hard and long lasting and clean the dishes very clean and easily
easily
Kelsey M.
We’ve never used anything different with our dishes. So pleased and will probably never switch!
Heidi C.
Port Richey, FL
This sponges are the greatest cleaning sponges ever very cheap for the amount you get in a pack
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
Everyone has owned or does own this sponge. It gets all the grime off off tough to was dishes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?