BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Michelle B.
Work great! We even use these on our more sensitive dishes. Would recommend these to everyone!
Morgan L.
I always use this sponge. It really helps dig up the geese without scratching up my nice pans.
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
These are the only sponges I buy because I feel like they Clean way better than any other brand
Nancy R.
Indianapolis
Perfect sponges for getting tough messes out. They are also really gentle on delicate surfaces
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
Everyone has owned or does own this sponge. It gets all the grime off off tough to was dishes.
Alice G.
San Francisco, CA
Good product, that does its job really well. It has a good price too what makes it even better.
Lupita T.
Orange City, IA
Good sponges, have used them all my life. Never have disappointed me at all, pretty effective.
Kelsey M.
We’ve never used anything different with our dishes. So pleased and will probably never switch!
lesley m.
These sponges are very hard and long lasting and clean the dishes very clean and easily
easily
Tatiana G.
['Fort campbell', ''], KY
These are ok, I wish the green scrubby part was thicker and more dense to get all the gunk out
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?