BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Vanessa d.
Laredo, TX
We use this to wash dishes or clean the table or the floor with a small spells but we use it everyday
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Good product to have on hand for small spill and grease on pots and pan keep in cleaning product line
Megan J.
Northfield , OH
I've been using these sponges for year I absolutely love them! Never had a problem with them so far.
m r.
This sponge is nifty because it has a scouring pad side as well as the traditional sponge. good value
Tracey P.
Hale Center, TX
I love these original ones. Great on grime and they really last a long time. Very affordable as well
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
I always buy these. They seem to last a lot longer than their competitors, and are typically cheaper.
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Love how long these last and how well they work. Very simple but very effective. I love using these.
Brandie L.
Taylor, MI
These work great. Little to no effort to get something clean with these. Last a great amount of time.
Victoria r.
I stock up on this. I love how it has a rough side so you can get that harden on food off your dishes
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
Just normal average sponges, try get the job done but definitely start to stink and tear apart soon
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?