BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
Gets off the toughest foods from dishes, pots, and pans! Definitely the best sponges for the job
Courtney W.
Lexington, SC
These sponges are tough on grease but still safe enough to use on my pots, pans, and good dishes
Baylee L.
No hard scrubbing to get anything off of the pans, stove tops or counters. Definitely recommend!
Kim O.
It's good at getting the hard stuff off without working hard on it. No scent. No need for scent.
Samantha S.
Easton, CT
Works very well but sometimes gets so covered in grease left on pots that you can't use it again.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This are a popular item in my house! Works great cleaning counters and pans! Price is also great!
Michelle B.
Work great! We even use these on our more sensitive dishes. Would recommend these to everyone!
Lupita T.
Orange City, IA
Good sponges, have used them all my life. Never have disappointed me at all, pretty effective.
Marina S.
Saint Paul, MN
I've never really used any other brand Bc these do the job And my mom used to use these so yeah
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
These are the only sponges I buy because I feel like they Clean way better than any other brand
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?