BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Abby T.
Brookville, PA
These are simple and effective. I always have them in stock. They are affordable and get the job done.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Cleans dirty dishes and countertops so well and stays mildew free longer than other brands we've tried!
Ravin R.
Dallas, GA
I use this sponge to clean off all of the my dishes and it works good. like any other sponge I suppose.
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I’ve been using these sponges for years! I love that is has the rougher side to really get tough spots!
Nicole F.
Wears away fast. Food gets stuck in the grippy part. Have to throw away and get a new one after a week.
Marissa A.
Very good deal they work great and last for a long time this product is worth the money for what u get
Julie C.
The only one I use. Need I say more? Many have tried and failed. This is the best sponge on the market
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
love scotch , really does last me a long time and the material is tough! everyone in my family uses it!
Katie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these sponges! Only use this brand and never had any problem with them scratching my pots and pans
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
These sponges work wonders! They pulled grease right off of my stove. They're durable and long lasting!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?