BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
PTY 869271Yulianny G.

The good thing about this sponge is that you do not need detergent, just use water and it's ready to clean your surfaces or dishes, clean all kinds of stains is special for deep stains such as ink, hollin, greasy residue and grime on walls and floors.
A product that I definitely recommend
Jenny R.
I always buy these sponges and they work really well. I need to figure out how to clean them more thoroughly so I don’t go through so many, but for now I always buy a big pack of them and replace the one in use every couple weeks or so. Affordable and well made, they get the job done.
Dylan C.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges feel kind of iconic because I can't help but reach for them when I'm shopping for sponges. I am always disappointed though. They're cheap to buy, but also cheaply made. These always fall apart and then I have to use a second sponge to clean up the mess from the first.
Marina C.
These are great for washing dishes, especially with the scouring pad. They are more cost effective than purchasing a regular sponge and scrub pad separately. They last pretty long but if they start to smell I recommend microwaving it for 15 seconds or so to remove the bacteria.
Jesseca H.
Although I do love the sponges and they work really well getting stuff off of the dishes, too much stuff gets caught inside of the sponge and it is hard to get clean. I'm actually currently using these and have refused to do the dishes until we get new or different sponges in the household.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
We pretty much always use these types of sponges. They work well and you can really scrub dishes, pots, and pans with the green tough side. I don’t feel like they are too expensive, and they do last a good month or two maybe before they start to lose their grit on the green side.
Connie P.
Ogden, UT
I love these sponges! They work great at getting caked off food. The only con is they can get gungy and stinky fairly quickly. They work wonderfully in the bathroom as well. They could be cheaper because you can get some at the dollar store but these ones are much better quality.
Bethany D.
We always keep a pack of these on hand. They're great to wash dishes with but also work well to clean with. We use them for a variety of things at our house. They last for a while and don't wear out easily so they're definitely worth the price. Definitely recommend this product.
Amanda V.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the classic dishwashing sponges that we always keep stocked in our house. The sponge side is great for gentle cleaning and the scrub side is great for more stuck-on food! These are super affordable and each sponge lasts about three months between my roommates and I.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
These are exactly what you would expect and need from a scrubby sponge. They're really helpful for removing caked or burnt food. But the scrubby side does get clogged up, so we replace ours every few months.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?