BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2012)
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
These sponges are affordable and work great. They also do not fall apart after using them one time. I consistently buy this product because they're the best. I would highly recommend them to others.
Stephanie R.
New Salisbury, IN
This is the only sponge I buy to do my dishes and help clean sinks and bathtubs in my house I love how it has the scrubby side and the soft side it does wonders and they're very inexpensive
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
The two sides sponges are great. The scrubby side gets all of the food bits loose and the soft spine wipes everything clean. The price is very affordable making them convenient to replace.
Emily V.
Plant City
Only the best! It lasts for a very long time. It doesn't hold onto the messes. Easy to clean and very inexpensive. Definitely with trying out if you're looking for a good sponge. Has multiple uses as well!
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
Not much to say about sponges, except they work wonders on my pots and pans. They don't fall apart easily like most other brands I've used, either, so I will always continue to purchase!
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
These work so well and last so long. I love that they come in different colours as well because that means there's no cross-contamination. Yellow for the kitchen, blue for the bathroom!
Lexi R.
I had never used these before dating my boyfriend but he swears by them. They work great to get tough food gunk off of dishes. I personally hate the texture but I'm just weird that way.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
These are affordable which is great since I like to dispose of sponges fairly quickly. I use them all the time for cleaning and they are a brand my mom always had in the house.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Nice working sponge for the price and quality. Mine do tend to rip easily though. The scrubby part is nice but after a little time I wish it was rougher. Pretty good sponge overall.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?