BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
Theses are the only sponges I ever buy, they last long and hold up great and you can't beat the price!
Julie C.
The only one I use. Need I say more? Many have tried and failed. This is the best sponge on the market
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I’ve been using these sponges for years! I love that is has the rougher side to really get tough spots!
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I always buy these sponges. I replace mine after about two weeks anyways so these are easy to replace.
Sarah A.
Alexandria, VA
This is my ultimate favorite. I never buy other brands. I consider my other extra hand in dish washing
Abby T.
Brookville, PA
These are simple and effective. I always have them in stock. They are affordable and get the job done.
Nicole F.
Wears away fast. Food gets stuck in the grippy part. Have to throw away and get a new one after a week.
Vanessa S.
Norwalk, CA
Scotch Brite will forever be my go to for a quality sponge to clean my house with and it’s affordable
Victoria r.
I stock up on this. I love how it has a rough side so you can get that harden on food off your dishes
Olivia B.
Baldwin, NY
Great price and product I like how durable they are and how long they last definitely worth the money
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?