BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2006)
Cj B.
Tremonton, UT
Best sponge out there for an incredibly affordable price. I wish that everyone could try these out
MEGAN P.
Austin, TX
Always gets the usually hard to scrub off food easily! Enjoy this product and will keep buying it.
jamie  .
These sponges last a really long time and are super easy to clean off after handling a dirty mess!
Katie W.
We use these every night after dinner. Cleans the toughest pots and pans but doesn't scratch them.
Natalia D.
Doral, FL
Are very good and quite durable, and do not scratch the dishes or the pots
I always recommend them.
Alissa O.
Ainsworth, NE
Love my scotch brites. I always have. Wouldn't change a thing. They scrub great and wash out great!
martha r.
Laredo, TX
Usually don't use to wash dishes, but it's a great use to clean my tables outside or even my walls.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Scotch Brite sponges are the beer and that I use. I find them to be very inexpensive and effective!
Sonia R.
Pinole, CA
This is my favorite sponge because it does last for a few months and it will not tear or sny thing
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Always have these in my home. They work well and don't scratch surfaces. Have used these for years.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?