BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I always buy these sponges. I replace mine after about two weeks anyways so these are easy to replace.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
love scotch , really does last me a long time and the material is tough! everyone in my family uses it!
Emily N.
Neeses, SC
These sponges work great. You can use them to scrub the counters or the dishes and anything in between.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Cleans dirty dishes and countertops so well and stays mildew free longer than other brands we've tried!
Kielee W.
Who doesn't own one of these in their home? It's the perfect combo for tough and soft cleaning duties.
Katie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these sponges! Only use this brand and never had any problem with them scratching my pots and pans
Julie C.
The only one I use. Need I say more? Many have tried and failed. This is the best sponge on the market
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I would recommend especially for people who have babies is cleans the bottle good especially on residue
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Scotch bright sponges works great to clean ypur dishes pots and pans i would reccommend this produvy..
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN
Great for scrubbing pans and getting grease off of cookware. Don't use on surfaces that scratch easily.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?