BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2002)
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
It's really just a sponge but it's the only type of sponge I buy. It does the job and is inexpensive.
Cindi C.
This the brand of cleaning sponges that I use most often. It works well and the price is reasonable.
Vanessa d.
Laredo, TX
We use this to wash dishes or clean the table or the floor with a small spells but we use it everyday
Vanessa S.
Artesia , CA
Scotch Brite will forever be my go to for a quality sponge to clean my house with and it’s affordable
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
Just normal average sponges, try get the job done but definitely start to stink and tear apart soon
Nichole L.
Grandville
Great sponge. It cleans dishes well and doesn’t fall apart when using. Would definitely recommend.
Janae T.
Bay City, MI
Great sponges! The hard part is nice to get off unwanted food and helps keep my dishes extra clean
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Scotch Brite sponges are the beer and that I use. I find them to be very inexpensive and effective!
Zoe W.
Must have for washing dishes and/or other surfaces in the household. I don't buy any other brands.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Always have these in my home. They work well and don't scratch surfaces. Have used these for years.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?