BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Julie k.
Kansas City, MO
Scrubs dishes with ease love the two sided action . also cleans corner tops and services easy and quick.
Lacy V.
Houma, LA
Used for years. recommend this product for anyone. Great price. Most stores sell them. Cleans very well.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Staple at my house. Sometimes lasts too long it starts to smell never rarely throw away because it's worn
Mandy L.
Great product. Cuts through heavy food that's stuck on your dishes. Any of their products are good to use
Elide E.
Shepherd
I buy these the most so they alway's work for me. They are also cheap so another reason why I like them.
Erica D.
Lone Tree, CO
These hold up very well, they get a little smell after awhile. But they do the job. Take everything off.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I have pretty much always used these sponges for dishes & general cleaning. They always do a perfect job.
Deanna L.
My go to sponges! They clean off my dishes like a charm! A dishwasher could never get dishes this clean!
Justin C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I like these sponges but I very much prefer those blue sponges I do not remember the name of them though
Maribel T.
Cicero Illinois
I love the quality and the fact that it's affordable does not scratch my most expensive pots. Great price
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?