BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Victoria r.
I stock up on this. I love how it has a rough side so you can get that harden on food off your dishes
Heather W.
Joffre, PA
I've tried other brands of sponges and none of them come close to these. I won't use and other brand
m r.
This sponge is nifty because it has a scouring pad side as well as the traditional sponge. good value
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
I always buy these. They seem to last a lot longer than their competitors, and are typically cheaper.
Shay B.
Gulfport, MS
Gets the dishes clean. Lasts for weeks. And it's Nice to get 4 in a pack. Would buy again. Love using
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
It's really just a sponge but it's the only type of sponge I buy. It does the job and is inexpensive.
Megan J.
Northfield , OH
I've been using these sponges for year I absolutely love them! Never had a problem with them so far.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
Our family has been using this sponge for years. Gets the job done and is reliable. No complaints! :)
Cecelia D.
River falls , WI
What can I say. It's a sponge and it gets the job done. Their relatively cheap and super easy to use.
Cassandra R.
Great doing for scrubbing and getting the dishes cleaned up. They last long and don’t tear up easily.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?