BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Audrey I.
Always bought this brand and always will they work good and they are affordable. Never been disappointed.
Katie D.
Always used scotch brite. They last a decent amount of time and really help get fried up food from dishes
Maggie F.
Niles, MI
I love sponges. That's all I have to say. This ones great! And it's a good price. I bought it at Walmart.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
We buy this in bulk. This is the only brand we trust. Very affordable price too easy to find in any store
Merkwaardige W.
West Park, FL
These sponges are what's popping.. Cannot use for too long sponge will start coming apart. Purchase often
Alegra A.
Burien, WA
Always have these at home. Washing dishes, cleaning counters, or bathrooms these always get the job done!
Deanna L.
My go to sponges! They clean off my dishes like a charm! A dishwasher could never get dishes this clean!
Malyssa M.
Riverbank
This sponge works good for a bit but falls apart very easily. I wouldn't reccomend using this to anyone.
Justin C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I like these sponges but I very much prefer those blue sponges I do not remember the name of them though
Maribel T.
Cicero Illinois
I love the quality and the fact that it's affordable does not scratch my most expensive pots. Great price
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?